Chapter 8

After a rough night of sleep, I am not happy to be abruptly waken up at 9 in the morning. However, my anger subsides when I feel a hand gently brush the hair out of my face, and then a thumb caressing my cheek in soft strokes. It is the most blissful and relaxing feeling that I have felt in a long time, instantly easing my irritation. There is no doubt it is Harry, and I am too at peace to open my eyes because I honestly don't want it to end.

That is until I remember the awful things he did the night before

That is until I remember the awful things he did the night before. I quickly force my eyes open and shoot up in the bed so that I am now sitting up straight. I stare at him in shock, and he stares back at me with the same look, stunned at the sudden reaction. I don't think he thought I'd wake up.

"What the hell are you doing, Harry?" I grimace, pulling my blanket up so it fully covers my body as I scoot my back against the bed frame.

"I.. erm.. I was just checking up on you to see if you were okay," he mumbles quietly, taking a seat near the bottom of my bed. It seems like he's in one of his good moods today. I can usually tell if he will be in a good mood if he talks quietly or fumbles for his words.

"Well don't do that again please. I don't like you being in here when I am sleeping. I don't know what things you'd do while I'm unconscious," I scowl in disgust. He seems like the type of person to drug someone up so that he can have their way with them.

"You think I'd try to do something dirty to you while your unconscious?" he asks taken back, his mouth parting and his eyebrows pinching together. I just shrug, looking down at my hands.

"Samantha, I wouldn't do anything like that to anyone without their consent. That is fucked up," he shakes his head in disbelief at the thought. His eyes shimmer with what seems to be hurt.

"Oh, so you think that is fucked up, but you don't think killing a family is fucked up?!" I snap at him. This dude is mental, I swear.

"I don't expect you to understand right now, Samantha. But I grew up around violence my whole life. Killing, fighting, committing crimes, doing drugs, drinking- all those kinds of stuff has always been a part of me. So yes, I do think raping someone is fucked up over killing people. I would never do anything sexual with anyone if they didn't want it first," he says, glaring at me, obviously offended by my accusation.

I mumble an apology, so that I don't end up on his bad side already. I don't need a repeat of yesterday.

"I mean, if you want me to do something sexual with you, I'd totally be down," he jokes with a smirk, eyes flaring with amusement, but a part of me tells me he is slightly serious.

I roll my eyes and fake gag, slapping him in the arm. "Keep on dreaming, Harry."

"It's not dreaming if it's the reality, love. Or at least is going to be the reality," Harry says in a cocky, matter-of-fact way, slightly chuckling. I bet he has his way with a whole bunch of girls. I mean he isn't exactly lacking in looks or charm. If I didn't know how fucked up he is, I'd be attracted to him. But I just keep shaking my head in denial. That is not going to happen. As hot as he is, he's a disgusting douche who is still mental and fucked up.