Chapter 54 *

***
Hiii. Please make sure you read the chapters before this (they currently have more than 1000 less reads than usual). I hope you enjoy ;)
***

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

"Is there anything I can do?" I ask, my voice soft and low as I gently massage his right shoulder before moving back down his arm.

"I don't think there's anything that can be done to fix this, Samantha. We are in some deep shit," Harry sighs, avoiding my gaze as I feel his arm relax into my touch.

"You may be right, but I know something that can be a temporary solution," I convey in an alluring tone as I shift my touch from his arm to his knee, causing Harry's head to snap towards my direction.

"W-what?" He asks, fumbling for his words as he stares back at me like a deer in headlights.

"I mean..." I begin saying as I slide my hand seductively up his thigh. "I can be your temporary fix, Harry."

The car swerves into the other lane momentarily before Harry whips the wheel back over, glancing at me with lustful, yet surprised eyes. I love when I make him nervous. I'm so used to him being in control in circumstances like this, so it's nice switching it up every once in a while.

"Is that so?" Harry questions as his tongue sticks out to wet his lips while his gaze darts down to my hand that is resting on his thigh. "You want to be my distraction, darling?"

His dark eyes burn into mine as a smirk creeps on his lips. He's so God damn cocky; I can't wait to wipe that smirk right off his face.

"Maybe..." I respond, my cheeks flushing as I inch my hand up further.

"No one is stopping you here," Harry chuckles, leaning further back into his seat as he continues to drive.

With a smirk, I unfasten my seatbelt before shifting in my seat. I get on my knees so that I am sitting on them before I lean over the center console, my hand still rubbing Harry's leg. His thigh is as stiff as a rock as I let my hand skim over his rough denim, lightly grazing my palm over the apparent hardness that is begging to be released. His breath hitches in his throat as his dark eyes dart towards me, his lips slightly parted in awe.

"Uh uh uh," I tut in disapproval. "Keep your eyes on the road, darling."

He hesitates for a minute as my movements come to a halt, waiting for him to obey. I begin to unbuckle Harry's belt as he looks at me in disbelief before snapping his eyes forward. He remains quiet as I unbutton his jeans, not daring to speak a word- probably too afraid that I'll stop.

Is this what you like, Harry? You like being teased?

He lifts up his pelvis which allows me to easily pull down his boxers and jeans down to his knees. Harry's body is tense as he tries to keep his eyes on the road and his hands on the steering wheel, but from his ragged breath and the hardness of his dick, I can tell this is going to be a challenge for him.

Leaning over the center console, I lower my head down so that it's above his erection, letting my breath fan over the exposed tip as he shudders beneath me. Satisfied with his reaction, I prop my body up with my left hand on the edge of his seat while my right hand starts to gently stroke his member. Harry sucks in a sharp breath through his teeth as I feel his body twitch.