Chapter 43

***
Hi! Please don't forget to read chapter 42 that I posted on Monday! Enjoy :)
***

My hips sway to the beat of the music as "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" by ABBA blares through the kitchen. As my body moves to the sound, I try to focus on whisking the bowl of eggs in my hands. Having no care in the world, I twirl and dance around the kitchen, grabbing a few spices as I make my way around the countertop. I pour some of the eggs into the skillet before placing the bowl down on the counter top.

Gripping the whisk in my right hand as if it's a microphone, I loudly sing into it like a performer would at a concert

Gripping the whisk in my right hand as if it's a microphone, I loudly sing into it like a performer would at a concert. "There's not a soul out there. No one to hear my prayerrrr-"

The music unexpectedly cuts out as I whip my head over to the Bluetooth speaker in confusion. Standing next to the speaker is Harry who holds a scowl expression on his face as his finger rests on the pause button.

 Standing next to the speaker is Harry who holds a scowl expression on his face as his finger rests on the pause button

"Hey! I was in the middle of something." I groan, pushing him away from the speaker before pressing the play button as the music continues on.

Not even a second later, the music is abruptly stopped as Harry raises his eyebrow at me, trying to fight the smirk that's desperately trying to break through.

"There will be no singing ABBA in my household." He sternly demands and I roll my eyes.

"Come on Harry, what happened to your taste in music?" I mock before grabbing the speaker away from him and quickly pressing the play button.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight, won't somebody help me chase the shadows away." I sing loudly as I prance around the kitchen, occasionally checking on the eggs. Harry stands in the corner with his arms folded over his chest, his eyebrows creased and his lips pressed in a firm line. Every time I pass him, he tries to grab the speaker from me, but I manage to squirm away.

"Alright, the fun is over." Harry groans, gripping me by my hips before wrapping his long arms around my frame.

"If you want eggs you're gonna have to sing." I chirp and he rolls his eyes.