[Insecure Tommy.]--Tommyinnit.

about 45:24 he gets body shamed. okay, before I start this off. there has been a small uprising in making fun of tommy for being skinny. that is not funny, nor cute. A big fuck you goes to you if you have said anything about his weight, or body.

You laid on tommy's bed while he streamed about roasting him. you noticed his change of character when he talked to a couple of people.

" Yeah, I don't like my skinniness either. " he spoke, sadness lacing his words. he clearly was not okay, he covered his sadness with laughter.

after a couple minutes he ended his stream and sighed.

" it's so fucking stupid ! " he shouted, letting tears fall onto his desk.

" love? " you said, getting up from his bed and going back to his chair.

he jumped up and hugged you, sobbing into your shoulder. you wrapped your arms around his, scratching his hair with your hands.

" y/n , why ? " he questioned. you had a confused look on your face.

" what do you mean, 'why' ? "

" why do they do this, and why do you love me ? " he sobbed out.

" tommy, there's so many reasons I love you, " you responded.

" well...tell me ? " he asked wiping the many years on his cheek.

" you're handsome, polite, nice, sweet, determined " you said, making him softly smile.

" I can't answer why they do that, its disgusting that they do that . " you hugged him again and he fell asleep, snuggling into you.

you laid him down, covering him with the blanket and cuddled into his shoulder.