BadBoyHalo

"what the fuck bad~! I'm not a kid anymore!" I slurred into his face. The scent of alcohol hitting his face.

"I care about you! " he yelled back. Care laced on his voice.

Okay, you might be confused. Let me tell you what happened before this. She sighed in her room. There was a party going on, that she was invited to. She decided she was going to go. She walked to the dude's house. She walked in to be hit with the crazy smell of alcohol and sweat. She chuckled and walked to the alcohol table and grabbed a bottle of vodka. She made her mixture. In her ways, she downed it. Getting a bunch of hype from her downing, she continued. She kept getting comments from scared friends, but from her point of view. Everything was woozy. She felt her hand get taken and get pulled. Darryl put his hands on her shrugged shoulders and looked at her.
|
|
|
↳And now, back to the present.

"Why the fuck would anyone care for me!" I slurred, words seemingly impossible for me. Really, I was just crazily out of my mind.

"Y/n, I've cared about you since— forever." He said, his sweet smile staring right at me.

"Huh?! Really?.." I said, letting my body break down.

"Yes! Y/n." he said sitting next to me.

I cupped his face and..kissed him..? We both melted into the kiss.

I, then, fell asleep. I woke up the next day being held by him. My head was killing me, I looked over and saw the sweet boy next to me.

"What the fuck happened.." I said, rubbing my eyes. He was a light sleeper, so he woke up immediately.

"Oh. um. hi.." he said, looking down in regret.

"Hey.. what's wrong..?" I said, cupping his face and sitting down again.

"You probably hate me. Y'know from the events of last night.." he said scratching his neck.

"I would never hate you.." I said, smiling then kissing him again.

"I love you so much."