'I missed you' |Zukaang| Pt. 1

This is when Zuko asked if he could be a part of their group.
Maybe a little angst (not for the ship cause I'm crap at doing that btw)
Aang POV
"And I think I should be a part of your group." Zuko said rubbing the back of his head.
"WHAT!?" Katara asked angrily. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE WOULD LET YOU INTO THE GROUP AFTER WHAT YOU DID!?"
"Look i know what I did but I've cha-" Zuko was cut off.
"Oh so 'you've changed' Yeah right, I fell for that last time and I'm not going to again!" Katara said.
"ALRIGHT ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" I shouted annoyed. "Look, I don't know what happened between you two before, but I don't actually care tbh." "But what I do care about is for you two to get along, and f you're incapable of doing so, then we'll leave. Me, Toph and Zuko if you were wondering."
"I-" Katara couldn't find the right words. "Fine- BUT! Only one chance."
"Same to you Katara, do anything, slip up one slight bit to Zuko, then you're out of the group." I said walking back to my room with Zuko.
Later:
"I missed you..." I said cuddling up against Zuko.
"I missed you too.." Zuko said. "I love you.."
I couldn't hear because i fell sleep there.
"Sleep well.." Zuko said while falling to sleep.
Tbc
Hello! Hope you enjoyed, I'm going to make another part on how they met, sorry it's short. Cya!