Chapter Five

"You can't break a women who has become fire with time"

~*~

The four girls stood in front of the wooden double doors, with their manager, bambam standing next to them. The door opened, revealing none other than Park Jimin, giving them the sweetest fake smile ever. He let them inside after formal greetings, his eyes met a pair of brown orbs for a moment, but he looked away. 

All the other members were gathered in Jungkook's room, he just had an accident, so he was on bed rest. Jimin led them to the room, just as the door opened, all eyes were on the four girls. They did expect blank faces from them, but what they didn't expect were...shades. The four were wearing black sunglasses, pretty much to avoid eye contact. Jimin was the only one in his right mind, he gestured them to sit on the long couch which could practically fit the five of them.

They sat down, Jisoo lifted her shades and placed them on her head. "So, how are you feeling now, Jungkook-ssi?" Jisoo asked, now that she knew Namjoon wasn't in the room, she became less nervous, and decided to start a conversation since no one else would do it. "..Ah, I-I'm better now, noona, how are you?" He asked back.

Jin entered with the formal tea and snacks, he handed Jisoo a cup of tea, she mumbled a little "Thank you" and he moved on to the rest. "I'm good, so...to the point, we're here because of the collaboration" Jisoo began, they nodded, meaning continue. "And since Jungkook-ssi is still on bed rest, our manager here, thought that it'd be better if we could record in Suga-ssi's studio, in that case, he could get proper care and we could also complete the song since it won't be having a mv, so, what do you guys think?" Jisoo explained.

They exchanged looks. "That'd be very...nice" Hoseok said, glancing at Jimin. "Great! We can start from tomorrow then?" Jisoo asked. "Okay" Hoseok replied. Bambam suddenly stood, they looked at him. "Suga-ssi, can you come with me for a minute? I have to tell you some details" Bambam said, Yoongi nodded and left the room with bambam. 

As soon as the door closed, the room fell into an awkward silence, Lisa, seated at the end of the couch, saw a notification on her phone. She hid her phone, there was a safe distance between her and the girls since bambam left. She smiled secretly at the text, and locked eyes with the sender of the text. 

TaeTae Oppa :

I swear Lili, you are fantastic

Lili: 

You know, your beloved out here is trying so hard to keep us away from you guys, I think y'all should sort out things with us

TaeTae Oppa:

She's gonna kill you

Lili:

Did she kill me when we came here?

TaeTae Oppa:

Please, we both know they need some time 

by the way, how about you and Jungkook patch up?

Lili:

Lol, no. I am done with relationships, #Singleforver

TaeTae Oppa:

You know, Jisoo really wants to see him

Lili:

Then tell her where he is, it's not as if none of us can step out and create a new friendship while in your beloved's presence

TaeTae Oppa:

Stop calling her my beloved!

Lili:

Why? Isn't she your beloved ex?

TaeTae Oppa:

Alright fine, I admit I broke up with her and I remember everything so you don't always have to remind me

Lili: 

Sorry bro, but it won't change the fact that I hate her for what she did to you

TaeTae Oppa: 

The past is in the past Lisa

Lili:

No need to be Elsa now, I still don't care

TaeTae Oppa: 

Watch me

Lili:

I've been watching since the past 15 minutes oppa,  do something!

With that text, they heard Taehyung clearing his throat. They looked at him, he gave Jisoo a warm smile. "He's on the rooftop if you'd like to meet" He said, Jisoo mentally face palmed for being too obvious. "I..." Jisoo trailed off, fidgeting with her fingers. "Jimin, take her there" Taehyung ordered, Jimin gulped with a nod. 

He extended his hard for Jisoo to take it, she took it and walked out with him, a bit hesitant, but she pushed her thoughts aside. Jennie glared hard at the door from under her sunglasses. "Girls, let's go?" Bambam asked, leaned on the doorframe, he had been standing for a minute now, and he observed Lisa and Taehyung, something was fishy, if only he knew.

"Can we wait for Jisoo unnie tho?" Lisa asked, speaking for the first time, Jungkook had been stealing glances since the moment she entered, and she finally spoke up. "Okay" Bambam replied, and again, everyone went silent, the tension between all of them was too obvious, even bambam noticed it.

If they're being this awkward right now, then what are they gonna do tomorrow? Bambam thought.

15 minutes passed, Jisoo and Jimin came back, she had an unreadable expression, even Lisa couldn't figure out if the tables were turned or not. "See you tomorrow, Bangtan, have a good day ahead" Bambam smiled at  them, Jin led them to the door. "See you tomorrow girls!" Jin cried happily, Lisa and Jisoo returned it with smiles, Chaeyoung forced a smile, Jennie still kept the blank face.

Jennie's eyes met someone's from behind, he sighed, she turned her back on him. They left; Jin got back inside. Unaware, Jin was unaware of the reason everyone was being awkward back in the room. Lisa knew, a sigh escaped her lips.

Sometimes, things are better unknown.

(A/n: Comment, vote and share~