Chapter Seven

"Not every memory is worth keeping"

~*~

Lisa woke up, finally. She looked at the time, 9 am. She felt a presence next to her, and boy was she shocked when she saw who it was. Jennie was sleeping next to her; Lisa was not expecting this sight.  She stared at her, a tear rolled down her cheek, she realized, Jennie still cared about her. 

She remembered, whenever she fell ill, Jennie always stayed with her, every single time, except this one, she hadn't expected Jennie to be there even after what happened. She slowly took her hand back, not wanting Jennie to wake up, Lisa then got off the bed quietly and left the room. She saw Jisoo in the gym, the gym had glass doors that's why. 

"Unnie...why was she in my room?" Lisa asked her, sliding the glass doors open to enter. "Who?" Jisoo asked. "Jennie unnie" She replied, Jisoo had wide eyes upon hearing the name. "Really? I didn't see her going towards your room" Jisoo said. 

"Where's Chaeyoung?"

"Sleeping"

"Shouldn't you be asleep at this hour?"

"I changed my routine, and by the way, how are you feeling now?"

"Better, how did I get home?"

"Namjoon brought you, and you owe me an explanation, why were you with him?" 

"I wasn't with him, I was on a beach, then I don't know what happened. Maybe he found me there, and brought me home"

"Hmm, but please Lisa, never ever leave like that again, do you know how worried I was?" 

Jisoo hugged her, catching her off guard, but Lisa hugged back. She missed all this, Jennie and her not fighting, Jisoo acting like her older sister, and Chaeyoung being Chaeyoung, it was like a dream. That was the sad part, it was a dream, Jennie will wake up and they're strangers again, Jisoo will have to stay back because of Jennie, yet Chaeyoung will care, but secretly. 

"What do you want for breakfast?" Jisoo asked with a smile, Lisa smiled back at her after so long, it felt like ages since Jisoo last saw Lisa smiling a genuine smile.  "Your special pancakes" Lisa said, Jisoo raised her brows in amusement, guess the Lalisa Manoban I knew is still there, Jisoo thought as she and Lisa made their way to the kitchen.

"Wait let me wake them up and ask if they want to eat pancakes or something else" Jisoo said but Lisa held her forearm before she could leave the kitchen. ""Don't wake her up, it's so quiet when she's not around" Lisa said, Jisoo just nodded and started working on the batter. 

A few hours later

"UNNIE YOUR PHONE IS RINGING!" Jennie heard Chaeyoung yelling from the living room. "WHO IS IT?!" She yelled back as she applied some eyeliner to finish her makeup. "SOME JOOHYUN!" Jennie didn't care if her eyeliner was ruined when she ran to the living room to pick up the call.

Jennie ran back to her room and locked her door, picking it up, she sighed. "I am gonna block you if you won't stop calling" Jennie hissed. "Why?" The voice asked. "As if you don't know, this is my last warning, I told you before, I don't want to keep any relation with you" She said. 

"Oh we're gonna meet soon-"

"Shut it, you helped me, I helped you, that's it"

"But I-"

"Stop it, from this moment, I don't know you, you don't know me. I don't want people to misunderstand things, please"

"Jennie, we are keeping a secret together, and that means we're both related. Anyways, I called to tell you, that we should just keep up with the act instead of telling them the truth"

"Why?"

"If we tell them, then it's over, we won't reach our goal"

"But-"

"Let's just wait for Lisa's next move, look that's the only way"

"Way? for what?"

"Leave that and listen to me, let's make a deal, let's help each other, again apparently. I can help you throw Irene out of the picture, and then you get Taehyung"

"But what do you want in return?"

"I want her, only her"

"But you can get her without me"

"No, you don't know how hard it is, but what do you say? A deal?"

"Deal

Jennie hanged up with a smirk, she brushed imaginary dust off her jeans and fixed her makeup. Grabbing her Channel bag, she got out of her room and joined the rest three. They drove to BTS' dorm in silence, Jennie slept in Lisa's room on purpose, acting as if it was unintentional, she knew Lisa was slightly triggered by what she did.

"Good afternoon" The girls greeted Jimin who opened the door, he bowed back and then pointed at the small house next to the dorm. "That's the studio, let's go" He said. "Ah Jimin sunbae, I wanted some water, can you show me where the kitchen is? I can catch up with you guys after that" Lisa asked sweetly, trying to convince Jimin with her charms. 

"O-Oh, sure, Taehyung is still inside so he'll lock the doors once you're done, go straight and then left, he's also in the kitchen" Jimin smiled at her before leaving the house. Jennie had a smirk playing on her lips, she knew getting Taehyung back won't be easy, but she had extra help this time, and she couldn't be more happier right now.

Now it was Jennie against Lisa in their game of lies, but Jennie was playing a different card this time.