Chapter Nine

"Embrace chaos, chase memories, be a rebel, run wild, before time leaves"

~*~

"Really? Roses? Lisa you've got to be kidding me" Namjoon said as he leaned back in his chair, she gave an angry pout. "I swear it's true, look, it had a note with it" Lisa said as she fished a certain note in her purse. "Aha! look" She gave it to him. 

"Hey beautiful, how are you? I hope you're doing great, just wanted to brighten your day with these fresh red roses that I saw on the street today, they reminded me of your red lips, so I thought, why not buy something sweet for the most special person in my life? love you lots, anonymous" Namjoon read the note aloud, she nodded. 

"Damn, what is this?" He asked himself, confused. "I have no idea, out of everyone, why me? and anonymous? Oppa, this is so creepy" She said and held his hand. "Calm down first" He said, taking several deep breaths, she opened her eyes and looked at him. "What do you think? Who can it possibly be? Can it be someone I know?" She asked, he drummed his fingers on the table as he thought.

"First Jennie acting weird, then Taehyung, and now this, god what is going on?" Namjoon asked, they sighed in sync. "I thought that since you and unnie are together, my part would be easier, but they're both acting so....different " Lisa said. "Hold up," Namjoon said, re-reading the note with his brows furrowed. 

"Lisa, it has a date" He said, tugging on her sleeve as she was drinking some cappuccino. "Huh?" She asked. "Today's date, maybe that means that...." He trailed off, lost in a thought. "That?" She asked, sitting straight. "That you might receive things like this everyday," Her eyes widened. " and it can also be a....countdown? But for what?" He asked, she thought. "Ugh I don't know! Let's not talk about this, please, my brain can't work on this right now" She said.

"Okay, what about our plan now? Me and Jisoo are done, but what are we gonna do with Taehyung and Jennie?" He asked. "Hmm, we can just sit back for some time I guess? Since they're upto something in their own ways, let's just wait and watch what they do, or what their intentions are, and on what" She explained, he gave a nod.

"Oh and I need some fresh tea" She teased with a smirk. "Liz I just brought you a coffee and now you want some tea? Gosh, you and Taehyung are always wasting money, be thankful that I own this place, or else I would've been on a footpath by now because of you two" He replied, she rolled her eyes. "I meant, some information about what happened between you and unnie on the rooftop the other day" She said sweetly with a sarcastic smile.

"Ah...that" He rubbed the back of his neck with a shy smile, she had a satisfied grin. Finally, half of the plan was done, and it was successful too. "I just gave an explanation, she hugged me and told me all of the 'I still love you and I waited every single day for you to come back' stuff, and then I asked her out again, and we started dating, again" He gave the brief details.

"Perfect" She said, squinting her eyes at him teasingly. "Oh hey, one more thing, Taehyung seemed upset yesterday after you and him interacted in the kitchen, did something happen?" He asked. "I don't wanna talk about it" She breathed out, taking the roses and the note from him. "Alright" He said, both prepared to leave. 

"See you" She said as they had a quick hug. "Be safe" He said and they parted ways with smiles on their faces. 

~*~

"Oh my gosh, you should be working for dispatch

"I know right, but uh-huh, be careful with that picture, this isn't the right time to use it"

"Yeah yeah I know, it's just that-I'm so excited!"

"Hmm, but why is that?"

"Uh because this is sort of evil? and it's my first time doing something evil"

"Oh so you have to be double careful, this is important, for both of us"

"Yes, I am aware. By the way, did you contact her yet?"

"No, but I think I have an idea

"Go on"

"Very soon, Jungkook will start walking and his wounds will be healed, I can come up with some excuse and ask them to throw a party to gather some close 'idol friends' on his recovery, and when that happens, I will try to add your name in the invitation list so that you and the girls can come, and when that happens, I can ask her out on a coffee date"

"Wha-wow, that's a great idea. But what about me and him?"

"Don't worry Queen, I have other great stuff  in store"

"What are you thinking this time? I swear I'm gonna rip off your throat if you give me some dumb shit again like last time"

"Right, sorry about that, but listen, there's an AMAZING way to distract that doll-face and her prince, and that is, Choi Tzuyu

"Who the hell is that?"

"Let's go back to the university days shall we? Remember that annoying teacher with glasses who always wore long skirts? Who shouted at you once when you and him were in a little fight because of me?"

"OH YES THAT ONE-"

"Mrs. Choi"

"Yeah~ but what about her?"

"None of us ever knew, but Tzuyu is her daughter. Tzuyu was a nerd, but she was close friends with Jungkook, and because of him, she also got to know Lisa. Now the thing was, Tzuyu had feelings for Jungkook, and the day she was gonna confess, Jungkook brought along Lisa and revealed that Lisa was his girlfriend. The news broke Tzuyu's heart, and all she wanted was, revenge"

"Hmm, what did she do?"

"Made them break up, how? I don't know that. Anyways, as you know that Lisa has been trying to forget her past lately, I thought, why not show her a part of her memory that she wants to forget so badly?  And while Lisa and Jungkook would be caught up in their past for some time, you can show him Irene's real boyfriend" 

"You are truly evil, no doubts"

"Nah, that's called 'trying to get your loved ones back'"

"Yeah now shut your smart mouth and let me work on my song"

"Okay! Bye Queen~"

"Bye"

(A/N: Lol if you've read the prequel then you definitely know who were the two people in this last conversation)

Comment, vote and share~