Chapter Eight

"There was a boy she used to love like a sunflower loves the sun"

~*~

Lisa stared at Taehyung as she leaned on the doorframe of the kitchen, he sat on the dining table with his arms and head rested on the table, he had his eyes closed, Lisa didn't even move a muscle. His back was facing her, and she waited for him to realize that she was there, but no, from the past 5 minutes, he only sighed twice, and that was it.

She went to him quietly, he was still lost in his own thoughts. She put a hand on his shoulder, he stood and backed away from her abruptly, stumbling in the process with his eyes wide. She kept her eyes locked with his scared ones, and she smirked in order to hold her laughter. 

"Y-You, what are you d-doing here?" He stuttered, scared to death by what she did, he easily got scared, and she loved to do that. She laughed silently, he pursed his lips. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you" She whispered, trying to control her laughter, his reaction was priceless. "I don't like you, you know" He said in his low and deep voice after realization as he rolled his eyes at her.

Her smile was replaced with a mischievous grin now, and they locked eyes again. "I know, and hey! I didn't expect what you did the other day" She said as she smacked his chest playfully, she sounded amused. "I'm daring" He smirked. "Anyways" She said, her voice returning to cold and serious, wiping the smirk off his face. 

"I just wanna inform you, try to break the ice between you two" She said, staring at the utensils placed on the dining table blankly. "What do you mean  break the ice? She doesn't even look at me" He said. "Do something at least" She said. "What a great idea you have there! Tell me what to do then, this new thing is yours, not mine" He said as he crossed his arms, she stopped herself from yelling at him. She was getting short tempered lately, and she wasn't liking it.

Who wanted Jennie? Him.

Who should be thinking a good plan? Him.

Who should be trying to talk to her? Him.

Who can break the ice between them? Him

Yet here Lisa was, doing everything on his behalf. "Oh so I even have to do that now? Listen here, you wanna win her back, not me. You broke it off in the first place, not me. It wasn't such a big deal and we both know that. You knew everything Taehyung, everything, yet you still choose to break up with her even when you were aware that she was in such a fragile state at that time" Lisa spat harshly.

He stared at her blankly, Lisa was right from her point of view, she sighed. "You can touch her...I guess, for example, if she reaches out to hold something, you do the same and that will make your hands touch, and then wait for her reaction" She said fastly and left. They could argue later, this wasn't the time to do that, she entered the studio with the  fakest smile ever, and Hoseok approached her with a smile.

"The lyrics" He told her as he handed her the papers, she nodded and sat down next to bambam to read them. "You okay?" Bambam whispered, she sighed and gave a nod. Namjoon watched her from afar, he noticed the slight change in Lisa's mood, he decided to text her. 

Joonie Oppa:

Let's meet tomorrow

Lali:

At our usual coffee shop, and yes I'm totally fine, oppa

Joonie Oppa:

You're clearly not fine Lisa, but okay

Lali:

We need to discuss things, it's important

Joonie Oppa:

Okay, at 10

Lali: 

Mhm

Lisa put her phone aside, Taehyung came in long ago, and the 'important' part is because of Taehyung. Lisa had observed, Taehyung didn't do what she told him to, Jennie's hand reached out to touch/take things multiple times, but Taehyung didn't do the same. Lisa eyed him, something was up, she saw him smiling at his phone. 

Lisa looked over at Namjoon, she mentally face palmed. The boy was staring at Jisoo with the sweetest gaze ever, and Jisoo stared back with a light tint of red on her cheeks, they looked cute, she would give them that. But the thing was, this wasn't the time to be cute! some hidden game was going on and Lisa was furious because she had no clue about what it was!

She looked over at Jungkook who was on the wheelchair, he had to come too. She kept staring when suddenly, he turned his head and they made eye contact. They kept looking at each other, he smiled sadly at her, she didn't know what to do, if she wanted to, she could look away, but she didn't. And instead, she smiled back, he couldn't understand why she did that, so he looked away. 

She felt sad, why? She didn't know either, it really was a huge step for Lisa to smile at the boy who broke her heart. Lisa shook her head to herself as she resumed on reading the lyrics. But there was a question circling around her mind,

When will she really be free from all this?

(A/N: So.............i guess i owe you guys some explanation? so the thing is, Jennie has some evil sort of plan in her head to get back Taehyung, and lemme clear it out, that 'joohyun' is NOT Irene, Jennie just saved the number with that random name to seem less suspicious. Now Lisa is being curious as to what is up with Taehyung since he didn't do what she told him to, and she has to find out what it is before it's too late. And yes, Irene IS an important character so don't think that she isn't. OH AND FINALLY LISKOOK HAVE A POSSIBILITY TO END UP TOGETHER.....................but I can't promise on that one, hehe)

Comment, vote and share~