Chapter Ten

"We try to hide our feelings, but eyes speak"

~*~

Lisa stared at the chocolates and a gift box on her window blankly. Weeks had passed, and just like Namjoon predicted, she got stuff like this everyday, every single day. But today was different, she was scared by these mysterious gifts for the first time.

There was always a sweet note with heart-warming words written in it, she kept them all, all of them. It was Chaeyoung's birthday a few days ago, and you know what that meant? today was February 14th, valentine's day

"Hi beautiful, happy valentines, I hope you slept well last night. So to the point, I love you Lisa, I can't even explain how much I love you, you're so perfect, so amazing, sometimes I feel like the world doesn't even deserve you, you're too good for the world, just like you're too good for me. It's been a long time since I'm sending you these kind of things right? you kept my notes, it was a pleasure, and I think you might wanna know who I really am. I know you're going to the party tonight, I'll be there, but you have to do me a small favor,"

"Can you please, please wear this dress to the party? although I'm not sure if you'll like it or not, but still, this was the best one I could pick. If you wore it, then I might take it as a yes from you to be my date, but if you didn't, then I'll stop. I'll stop sending these things, I'll go away, and I'll also try to not love you, but believe me Lisa, you drive me crazy, the only thing on my mind is you, just you. Anyways, let me stop here now, but remember, when you see a boy with a 'L' on his coat pocket, it will be me. Love you lots, anonymous"

Lisa read that letter twice, then she unwrapped the gift box. She slowly took the dress out, examining it. 

(The dress)

(The dress)

It was beautiful. It was actually beautiful. Lisa walked towards the mirror and thought, she could at least try it on, right?

She took the chocolates and placed them on her bed, then she closed the curtains and started changing into the dress. She changed and finally turned to the mirror, she was speechless. Lisa was never fond of dresses, she always preferred jeans and sweats instead of dresses and gowns. But the surprising thing was, the dress fitted her frame perfectly, as if it was meant for her.

The sleeveless part made her feel a bit exposed, and her long legs looked gorgeous, the dress was just till her mid-thighs. Should I really wear it? It looks pretty tho, she thought. The party? Oh, BTS threw a party tonight, both for valentines day and Jungkook's recovery. As she posed in front of the mirror for a bit longer, the door to her room suddenly burst open.