Week 1- Arrivals

Narrator : Italics
Normal Book form: Normal
Video Confessional: VC-
Group Confessional: GC-

Book Starts

After making his way up the long staircase to the house he was finally inside.

Som*t: Anyone here?!?!

His voice echoed throughout the house. "Later my Best friend will say I'm the one that's always late" he scoffed.

VC- Somt-Uhm... Hi. I'm Somto Ezeani but you can call me Som*t. I'm a Football player so love is very hard to find for me. I keep moving around the world. But also winning World Cups as I'm doing that. I'm here to settle down. Find a woman that I can call mine. See if I'm actually over my ex. Who knows?

Som*t took his suitcase to a bedroom and saw that the bed arrangements were quite... Yeah.

VC- Somt- So I let me get this straight... Our beds are side by side? I hope I have a hot chick next to me.

Back at the door Two tall boys came in with their suitcases. The place looks so untouched which leaves them thinking that they're the first.

VC- Miracle- First off, this house is sexy. I'm Miracle. I'm a professional NBA player. No pictures please... I want to have fun this offseason. So why not try to find someone I like or rekindle with an ex? I believe in Love. Love is real. Like my Love for something so great...

Producer: What's that?

VC- Miracle- My Love for money. Duh. I'm rich

Miracle made his way to the first room while the slightly taller guy went to the second room.

VC- Clinton- What up people? I'm Clinton. I'm a dancer. Sike, I'm a Famous and rich Business man. I'm here to find my True Love... Sike again! Love is stupid. I'm looking for ass and Hook-ups. Maybe break some relationships as well.

Producer: What about your exes?

VC- Clinton- Huh?

Producer: This is Ex on the Beach. You will face your ex one day.

VC- Clinton- God Forbid bad thing. I don't want to see any of my exes. I didn't see this when I was signing up. What the hell?

Clinton dropped his stuff and went to look for other people. But he only saw Miracle and Som*t.

Clinton: I'm not gay. Where are the women
Som*t: Uh, nice to meet you too.
Miracle: Clinton this is Som*t.
Clinton: Ok. Where are the girls?
Miracle: Chill. 5 Girls and 5 Boys
Clinton: Oh.

As they continued talking a girl who would be considered a stallion in Texas (A thick, fine and tall girl) walked in.

VC- Miracle- This Chick walked in and as she dropped her suitcases... All eyes followed her. Damn

VC- Clinton- I know this girl

VC- Som*t- She's a Stallion for sure... but she's taller than me so I pass.

Miracle: Babe
???: I hope it's not me you are calling babe
Som*t: Ha. I'm Som*t
???: I'm... don't worry call me Amy

VC- Amy- Yes yes yes... it's ok to admire and stare because you're internet sweetheart is here. I'm sure I don't need to introduce myself but for the sake of those living under a rock.... I'm Amarachi. Social Influencer. No videos please.

Producer: You are on a Reality show

VC- Amy- I know that. Allow me to be saucy. Anyways, I'm here to have fun. Maybe find love I don't know but I just don't seem to hold on for too long. I get tired of relationships easily. Let's hope for the best... Where's my phone?