Bonus Chapter (Holiday) - Kiss and Make Up

Yey! A holiday chapter for this one! The original plan was to post this after Christmas Day but, oh well, plans changed. Enjoy this bonus part!

"So when you ask me
What I want under the tree
I just want you with me"

*****

The walls remained thin despite of Michael and Simone's roller coaster relationship. Ever since they made their romance official, the barrier became invicible for the two of them as staying in one another's apartment unit is a normal thing. 

Everything is so spontaneous that it will just happen that they will decide to spend the night in Simone's loving space or if not, they are in Michael's humble abode.

The two of them are so clingy but mature at the same time. It is a mystery to why one is still keeping a unit despite of practically living with one other. They are playing house that barging in to the other side of the thin walls is a normal thing to do. Both are keeping a key for the doors and it is just so funny how they know which between the two doors they should open after a very tiring work.

Despite of being sweet and shy, Michael and Simone are playing too much under the comforting sheets to the point that they are having troubles in communicating. They might be the perfect fit but it will not work if they are not talking about the issues that are emerging in their blossoming romance. 

One said that it might be toxic if the conflict will be solved through intimacy only and no words are spoken. The tension is too strong that they can survive it in the early stage of their relationship but as the time goes by, the trust and loyalty are being tested. No one is being tired or dishonest but the lack of communication is being a real challenge.

"Are you not having holiday blues?"

Clem is being a nice best friend to Simone so she threw the real question that is being avoided as long as possible. She is being a busy woman by lounging on her own couch while fixing her eyebrows and eyelashes. 

Simone is being the useful one, spending her precious time to prepare dinner for the both of them even though Clem already suggested that they can just order some food or kill their time in their favorite restaurant.

But then, Simone is being stubborn so she insisted and volunteered to cook their dinner just because she wants to chop some good meat and vegetables to distract her thoughts about Michael. Better yet, she is imagining the meat to be someone else.