1 - Messy Curls and Khaki Shorts

The Spotify playlist for Behind These Walls is still up! Enjoy :)

"

"... I keep on waiting
Anticipating for that soft voice
To talk to me at night
For some tender arms
To hold me tight"

*****

Simone is currently listening to an angelic voice that is beaming her ears for a while now. The heavenly voice is coming from the other side of her bathroom wall. Whoever is singing behind the thin barrier is really an angel sent from above.

The warm shower is actually calming her nerves right now but it seems like, she is not enjoying her shower session or, it is more accurate to say, that her attention is not on the shower droplets.

Her attention and her very attentive ears are focusing on this very beautiful high-pitched voice. She is reluctant to listen at first to her neighbor's private concert because in her mind, it is an invasion of privacy. Not that because it is in her intention to listen but because, she can just ignore it.

She can just simply ignore the very talented voice that she is hearing right now and just pursue her morning shower session but, Simone chose not to do that.

She listened.

Scratch that. 

Simone is still listening and enjoying the free concert.

It's not her fault that the walls are thin but she still chose to listen.

She is sure and confident to say that behind those walls is her neighbor's bathroom too. That is because, she can literally hear the water running aside from the gifted touch of music to one's throat and vocal cords.

Simone just moved to her newly rented apartment in the very busy streets of a famous city a few days ago. She is living in the same city for many years now and she decided to look for a new apartment space for the sake of her new job.