My bad boy

Carter's POV:

I was so worried cause she didn't wake up and its been a while I was hoping she would wake in the morning and so I stayed by her side.

           *the next morning*

I woke up and Suzie was gorn!!!

My heart began to beat at an impeckabel speed I ran around the house looking for her then I woke Cameron and Naya the drove around the neighbour hood I went to our hang out the I found her in my tree house she was crying and looking down at her arms and she was going white.

I hugged her and told her everything was gonna be okay.

I carried her home and I gave her medercine and fed her food and she started crying again I was so confused"everything is alright"

"Noooo its not!my parents are dead and I kissed Matt!!"she cryed loudly

"I'm so sorry!"

"How could you and with my best friend!"

"I was being hated badly online and in school just I was your girl friend!and he was the only one there at the time and emotions were everywhere."she complained

"Don't even lie to me ur a dirty player like Madison its ova!!"I turned out the door and left.

Oml I'm being so stupid why did I say that I think I just lost her for ever and mabey even my best friend.

From Matt:dude I'm sorry

I just ignored it I feel so stupid I want her back.

Suzie's POV:

Carter just screamed in my face and walked out I guessed everyone over heard cause then they came down stairs and hugged me and I just pushed them away and stormed up stairs I sat in my room and rained water falls he such a jerk for not understanding.

I stood at my door and looked down at the other and thought to my self why am I still here.

I got a text from Carter trying to apologize I just ignored them all and tryed my best to move on.

                   *1 month later*

I got ova Carter I guess, and I moved on and dated a guy named A.j he so cute he has dark skin and has a perfect as smile and nows how to make me smile.

He's in most of my classes and he so kind and funnyhe was taking me on or first date and I just want it to go good.

              *later after school*

I rushed home and started to choose out my dress.

I put on some foundation, mascara and light red lipstick.

I straighten my hair and slightly put in some curls.

I slipped on a white laced crop top and a no sleved jean jacket with a yellow thin waist skirt.

Then I heard the door bell ring I walked down feeling nervous I opened it and it was jack and Janaya they were going on a date too and asked if I wanted to come the A.j rocked up in a red buttoned shirt and blue fade jeans we werent going any were too speacil then I almost forgot my shoes so I raced up stairs and grabbed my white coverses the I saw a note I opened it and read it.

'Ahh I know you must have moved on but I haven't I can't stop thinking about u I love you I sorry for being a jerk just hope have forgave me I just want you back.'Tears exscaped my eyes and wreacked my make-up I toughened up and wasn't going to let him get in the way I a strong person.

I fixed my make up quickly then rushed down stairsand I got in the car and Jack drove us then the most romantic song ever came on but I look out the window I wasn't so confident yet then he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheack and I blushed so hard he just gave me butterflies. Our eyes locked and he leaned in then all of a sudden Janaya put her hand between us"not too soon exspeacialy on the first date"she lauphed it was so embarrassing so I just smiled.We were finally here, jack took us to the bridge and then he had pizza in the boot I guess he was prepared.

We sat at the bridge then my heart shook as they opened the pizza it reminded me so much of carter I exsused my self and went to the bathroom I looked at my self in the mirror and a tear slipped out of my eye and I tagged on the mirror #you can't fix me I looked down at my scars I wiped my tears and A.j was outside he ran to me and he wiped my tears and look in my eyes"I'm here"he whispered and our lips met and then he dragged his hand down my back and squeezed my booty and I smiled and then it turned into a make out session I opened my eyes and then I saw carter and I let go and I notice it was just in my head the I began to cry.

A.j's POV:

Suzie let go and began to cry felt so bad for her Janaya and Jack told me what happened and all I want to do is hold her I decided it was time to go home,I took her home and she invited me in along with Janaya and Jack I sat on the couch with a.j and Janaya was in the kitchen with Jack and he pinned he to the fridge and kissed her and carried her upstairs and I smirked as she looked at me.

A.j smired at me and I just smiled and he kissed me and he kissed me necked down;) then he carried me to my room and I  could hear Janaya moaning from next door. I guess A.j was a bad boy cause he liked to grab my booty then he I gave him permission and he slipped his tounge in I was hoping our relationship would go well even for this far on the first date.

He started to grind on my body and at this point I knew he was the cutest bad boy ever no matter how hard he tried.

___________________________________

Oml oh LA LA what will happen next make sure to vot for more updates ily

-Susi