You will regret it...

Cam's POV:

I woke to loud knocks at the door.

And I smelled something good,I saw Suzie at the door and it was Carter she  closed the door and walked into the kitchen and she had a whole plate of pancakes i heard knocking at the door again and it was still carter so I went outside to talk to him.

Carters POV:

Cam came out side and started to yell at me"How could you brake her harte!!"

"Hey,you got it all wrong!,Maggie kissed me!"

I explain the story and Cam went back in and told her what happened and she walked out and stood infrount of me "I'm so sorry I love you will you be mine again?"

She just smiled and sat on my lap and put her legs around me and whispered "I can't stay made at you."god she so sexy and then got up and we huged it out.She took me inside and we had breakfast  and Can just gave me this dead star like he was saying something.

Suzie POV:

So I decided to get together with Carter cause all relationship have problems I though then I notice Cam staring Carter downi love him so much he's like my older brother I never had.I was still angry at maggie cause she was my best friend and she stabbed me in the back.

Carter took me out for lunch to make it up to me.

He was so cute!And I he would have to do something horrible for me stay mad.We sat at a park bench and ate ice-cream.We had to walk home in the rain but we had fun anyway.

We got home and dryed off and sat in my room watching a movie then I notice it was late and tomorrow was the last week of school, so I went home.

      --------the next day at school--------

I walked down the school corridor with my squad and that hoe Madison

Walked past and said"how the relationship"and smirked.

I thought that bishh set them up!!!

Me imedant response was "you hoe!!"

Then I grabbed her hair and slamed her and then I could do more cause carter came behind me and stopped me and I was tearing up and just hugged him and put my head into his chest.

Maggie walked up to me "I'm so--"

I cut her off "it alright I knew something was weird cause Madison set you up"and we hugged it out.

I walked home with Carter and the I got a message.

From private numb:you will regret it........................

____________________________________

Sorry my my chapters are so gay thank you so muck for the views ily so much plz leave a comment on what you thought love ya

-Susi