It's a boy!!

Suzies POV:

Three days past then I could finally leave the hospital I was amneisa free!

Carter came and picked me up and took me home.

I got out and ran to janaya she seemed to be in pain,THE BABYS COMING!

We raced to the hospital and helped her holed it in as long as she could the nurses rushed her in.

I couldn't watch so I sat there and text jack.

To gahhlinsky:

Oml her comes your child!

From gahhlinsky:

For real? I'm comin.

Janaya's POV:

Oml it hurt!I push as hard as I could I guess I don't having no more kids.

After all hard work came out the redest baby I've seen I was so emotional.

And it was a boy!I named him caden aleast something from his father the I see jack walk in it just made me so mad that he thinks he can just walk in he tried to act like nothing happened.

"Hey"he smiled

"What r u doing here!"

"To see my ch-"I cut him off

"You can't just walk out on me then expect me to let you see someone you didn't even want!?"

Jack walked out and I just started to cry.

Suzie walked in and smiled "oml congrats!!"

I was so exsaghted so I stayed at the hospital for 2 day with the baby.

Carters POV:

I wanted suzie back and I wanted to take her on a date.

Graduation and prom was in 2 weeks and I just hope I wasn't too late.

To Suzie

Wanna hang out today?

From Suzie

Ofc were you wanna go

To suzie

I'll just pick u up at 4:00

I ran up to my room and put loose skinie jeans on with a black jersey

and magcon logo.

I got in the car and drove over to her I was taking her for a pickni in the forest.

I picked her up and she looked beautiful she wore a white crop top what said I speak fluent sarcasm and denim short she was so beautiful.

I drove her to the forest I grabbed the basket and looked for a spot.

It was perfect a lovely pond with a bridge that went over I layed out and set up.we were having so much fun we put music on and and began to dance I built a little hut out of twigs it was better than I thought I knew it was right I got on one knee she stopped and covered her mouth.

"Will you go prom with me??"

"Ofc!!" And she smashed her lips onto mine.

We went to the hospital to Naya we played with Lil caden.

_____________________________________

Sorry so gay ik but love you guys keep reading tho means alote.ily

-susi