Little me and you?

Suzie's POV:

I walk up stairs to janayas room I heard crying from inside I opened the door and rushed to her"what's wrong?"

"How do I tell jack?"and she gave me a look and I knew exactly what was happening.

I looked at her and hugged her tight

"I will help u through this"I smiled

I wiped her tears and I took her down stairs.

Jacks POV:

I Naya come down stairs she said she needed to talk to me I thought she was moody today so we went up stairs and I gave her a big hug and a long kiss but she pushed away "Stop, there's something I need to tell you"a tear exscaped her eye."I'm pregnant!"

"Wow ahh"I just didn't know what to say I felt..weird I gave her a hug "That great, little me and u"I smiled I half lied what am I doing this could wreack my corrier.

We decided to keep it a secret till it was obvious.

Janayas POV:

I could see right through him he was lying I didn't wanna cause a problem so keept quiet, how could he thing I was dumb.

He grabbed my had and smiled we walked down stairs I could just feel the tension.

He made dinner and Cameron, Suzie and A.j came down stairs we have spgetti and meat balls it was great!

I had a awesome night with my small family and I guess A.j kinda lives with us now.

Jack walked me up to my room he layed in bed with me.

"Hey babe,what would we name it if it was a girl?"

"Ah mh caden definitely"he got all excited then it died quickly.

"What's wrong?"

"Umm there's something I need to tell you,I don't think I'm ready"he put his hand on mine"I'm sorry"

I looked down at our hands and then kicked him off the bed.

"I knew it!!it too good to be sure all u care about is yourself!!"

"It not like tha-"

"Just GET OUT!!"

He left I began to cry it just broke my heart.

Then Suzie walked in and sat down and gave me huggs she's always there I love her so much.

_____________________________________

Sorry this is such a short chapter

It you want to be in my book comment and inbox me and I'll choose the winner ily

-susi