How do i tell him?

A.J's POV:

I woke up and Suzie smiled a and kiss my cheek she got up and had a shower.I checked my phone and my twitter was full with fans "You guys are so cute!#s.j"some one tweeted

Then Suzie walked out of the shower and got dressed she was so sexy!

Suzie's POV:

I put on a white crop top what said I speack fluent sarcasm with denim shorts I had my beckinis beneath I walked over to A.j and sat in his lap and I put my arms around his neck"babe let's go to the beach"

He smiled and kissed my lips he so cute!I grabbed my camera and ran out before Naya woke up we got in the car and A.j drove.We stopped at his house he ran in to get something

I quickly took off my shirt and shorts

And put a long loose white shirt ova

He came out with his surfboard and his mum came out and said hello she is so lovely....we finally got to the beach A.j took me on his surf board it was hella scary.I got on the surf board again and A.j turn around and smiled he leaned in and we kissed"I love y-"we were hit by a wave and it push us all the way to the shore I sat up and coughed then we stood up and I smiled and he cuddel me I just feel so comtable we sat on the sand and watched the sun come up.I rolled over and layed in his lap he smiled and our lips met then I ran to the car and went home I grabbed our stuff and hit the showers.I smiled and hugged him tight"you make me smile,your a keeper"I lauphed

He smirked and pinned me against the wall i smirked I put my hands around his neck and held him close I got out of the shower and put on a crop top and a long skirt and we were gonna spend the day at the city with a couple of friends. Amelia and Sera moved to las Vegas so all I really had was Janaya and the boys.

I knocked on the bed room door and Naya opened it I told them to hit the showers were going to the city.

I walked back in my room I didn't really agree with what I was wearing so I put on a red crop top shirt with high denim shorts I went down stairs I put on my american stripped high tops I figured Naya would take long so I  straitend my hair. I waited down stairs for everyone and Naya walk down with jack hand in hand they were so cute then A.j came behind I grabbed my small purse and ran at the door holding A.j's hand he me a Piggie back to the bus stop and I smiled and kissed his cheek we got to the train station and I net a couple of old friends Oml Jade!!I cried as I hugged him and there was Nik and his girlfriend Paige they've been the cutest couple for ages so we ended going all together we went to by all these cloths and went a did bumper cars we had the best day out we grabbed ice-cream and went to star bucks and then went home as we got off the bus Naya felt sick I thought it was cause of all the food we had we were so tired I couldn't make it down the hall to my room so I slept in cams room with him and A.j was down stairs.

Janayas POV:

I woke up and I felt so sick so Suzie and A.j  took me to the doctors.

I walked in and I sat down and he checked my tempreture it was good then he checked my blood pressure the he told me the news"YOU R PREGNANT"I repeated in my head I went back home I didn't say anything to anyone I sat in my room and cryed how will I tell Jack??

____________________________________

I know my chapters are so bad please vote for this chapter and comment what u thought,ily

-susi