scard for life.

Carters POV:

I drove Suzie home from the hospital, she looked like a badass with the cut on her face from slipping.

We finally got home and I helped her with things at home.

She looked so fragile it was so cute.

It was really late so we watched a movie but I felt weird in a bad way like I was being watched.

I was very uncomfortable I just felt the presence so I didn't leave Suzie's side.

Suzie's POV:

I woke up and Carters was on my side hugging me I kissed him and went down stairs for breakfast we go down there and then mum made a delisous meal of pancakes with cream, scrambeld egges and waffels and dad made made smoothies.

"Thank you so much I love you to death!"I hugged them I had the best parents you could ever wish for.

   ------later in the day at school--------

I was walking through the school corridor and I saw Amy approaching Carter so I took a chance to she if he was loyal or not.

She strocks his arm and hit him with a kiss he shoved her away imeadently.

I pushed my pace over to them and shoved Amy"Cant you just get over the fact that Cater is mine!!you can keep your grubby ass back and go find someone single!!!"Janaya rushed ova before anything els happened and held me back. I guess you could call me the "jealous type".

I was so annoyed so I just walked away and I locked my self in the girls toilets I cried my heart out and listen to depressing music then I fell asleep.

I woke up and I saw janaya she was shaking me,I guess she found away to pick the lock. I hugged her tight then I saw Maggie I hugged them both and cried into their cheasts. I walked out and there was Carter with his arms open I didn't hesitate not one bit.

I was asleep for a bit and so school was over.

I walk home with Carter and we had a deep convo.

"Hey Carter,do you think I'm a jealous type?"I asked

"Of course"he said stait up

"Hu what!?"I turned my head

"I like you like that,it shows me you care."he smiled

We stopped at a near by pizza hut and got pizza Carter had already ordered something on the phone so I didn't know what it was.

We went down to the park and he opend the box and it was peparoni but heart shaped I hugged him then kiss him"thank you that's so sweet!"

He was so romantic!"I just wanna make it up for today"he held my hand and said looking serious"I love you so much just know I'll never leave your side"my eye began to tear up and he just water and tryed to stay strong.

It was late so we head home I gave him a kiss good night and went into up stair,I felt so happy that nothing could breack my mood.

I walked through my door then it slammed shut then a black shadow came up behind me and knocked me out.

                 *I slowly wake up*

I look around and I see my mother tied to a chair and my father on a rope with stacks of books beneath him I cryed and I had to keep pinching my self and hoping it was a dream but it wasn't.

Then a man came in and he had a gun water rush down my face as he aproched me he grabbed me by the neck and made me face my parent"MUM,DAD WHAT HAPPNING!!"I couldn't say more because I began to chock on my words.

The man walks over to my dad and slowly begin to pull books out beneath him I was so scared I shut my eye and then I picture him dangel like a puppet then I scream into a pillow then I look up *BANG* my heart shattered into a billion peaces I was crying and I need someone Jayme wasn't home and she was out with friends.The man began to cut my mother arm but in a strange way he wrote you will regret it then all the light come on and Amy walked in "this is all your fault it wouldn't of happen if you wouldn't leaft him to me!now look what you done your gonna wish you never met him!"then I herd a second shot and my mother was dead my life was over.

Carter's POV:

I woke from loud gun shot and my heart shook when I hear were it was coming from I grabbed a bat and ran to Suzie's house I saw Jayme coming inside I told her call the police and the ambulance I ran up and I saw a man with a gun, it happens all at once I hit him and he shot me in the cut I moans in pain I heard Suzie crying her heart out I felt tear rushing down my face and she shoved her way over to me.

Suzie's POV:

When I saw Carter drop my eyes were flooded with tears and my heart rate felt like it dropped from 100 to 0 it was hard to take in that I have to exsept this is happening I take my shirt of and put pressure on his woon

And I cry my sole or as he moaned and squeezed my arm.Then we hear sirens and police bust through the door and grab the man and Amy.

The ambulance come up and then rush Carter to the hospital I feel as I was scard for life.Cameron races up stairs along with the boys and all cry and hug me and tears were everywhere Can and I sit in the ambulance and the boys drive to the hospital.I hold Cam hand he could feel me shaking and I had a cut on my forehead and I was bleeding alote the lady handed me tissues and told me to keep pressure on my head.

I could feel it all I could feel was heart break I lean into Cams cheast I had endless water falls rushing down my face as images popped into my mind and I just squeezed Cams hand tighter and squeezed my eyes shut.

I sat at the hospital and the boys and I never left Carters side and our hearts hurted as we whatch him lay there.I got up and cryed lowedly and had a breack down on the floor and Cameron picked me up reassured me "Cam,thank you ur like my brother you know."I looked up and shot out a tiney smile.Matt put his arm around me and then that when Carter woke up I had emotions going every where I hugged him but I had to be careful.

Carters mother came in it was the safest thing ever to see her cry cause she was the happyest woman you could ever meet.Tears feel from carters face"don't ever scare me like that ok!"I tryed to smile

He had nothing to so say and and emotions flowed and our lips met and my tears dripped on his face like rain. Thing will never be the same.

_____________________________________

Sorry I had to write such a depressing chapter what will happen next?plzz comment Wat u thought and vote love ya.

-Susi