prom

Janayas POV:

I walked out the hospital holding my baby boy I felt so upset I now a single mother..

I walked into the door of my home and walked upstairs.

Tear rushed down my face as I opened the door and they rushed over to me and greated caden he's so lucky to have the best family ever.

We all gathed together for dinner as they admire my lil boy.

I put him to sleep into his bed he reminds me so much of his dad he has his brown eyes with my light brown hair.

        *two weeks later*

Suzies POV

I jumped out of bed and wore my cloths for graduation carter was at the front wait in for me he finally got a car and his licence!! I breathed in the new car smell as we drove to school.

I walked into the gates with my head held high with pride I sat down and waited for my name to be called.

After everyone was done I through my hat up and smiled.

               *later on *

I raced home and started to get started.

I had a shower and brush my hair and dry myself.

I put on my dress and it made me feel nervous

It was black with a laced top a pretty belt around my waist and a puffy bottom and I wore designer heels.

I slightly curled my hair and put on foundation and mascara.

I waited for carter to pick me up and then the door rung I opened the door and he looked so cute in his suit.

"Wow babe,you look beautiful"he said staring me down

"Aw baby boy you look even better"

He took my hand and opened the car door for me it was just the sweetest.

We finally were other and there was a line up just to get in!

I got in side and talked to friends and had snacks I then a slow song came on,Carter pulled me out onto the floor and pulled me in close I looked into his eye and it felt right so I leaned in then a grump old lad put a stick between up and pulled us a surtain space apart.

It was so funny if u say the look on Carter's face.

____________________________

Sorry haven't updated in a while I know love you so much for the views I'm looking forward to the next chapter creep in touch ily

-susi