Part Twenty Four

I walked into the arena, looking around. The lights shone down on the field. “What are we doing here?” I asked, walking to the middle of the field. “Well, I thought you might want to meet the other boys. This is where we all hung out” He smiled, stopping a few steps away. He nodded to behind me, I slowly turned around, a small smile at the line of boys that stood behind me.

“Ashton. Bestest drummer in the entire world” He winked, playing the air drums. I chuckled, rolling my eyes. “Whatever gets you to bed at night” He gasped, holding his hands over his heart, before chuckling along with the rest of the boys. “I’m Luke” He smiled, shoving his hands into his pockets. “I’m Michael. Your best friend” he whispered, a small smile on his face, but his eyes looked broken.

“Harry Styles” He smirked, “You need a haircut” I chuckled, “Never” He whispered, running a hand through his hair. I chuckled as I stepped in front of the next boy. “Liam” He smiled, “Your hair is an appropriate length” I smirked, earning a groan from Harry. Liam chuckled, Harry whacking him on the arm.

“Louis. I’m the funny one” He winked, pulling a funny face. I tried not to laugh, but he just kept going and I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I shook my head as I moved on. “Zayn” He smiled an amazing smile. “He’s the mysterious one” Louis smirked, Zayn rolled his eyes. “Mysteries are fun to solve” I smiled, Zayn smirking at Louis as he rolled his eyes.

“And I’m…” The Irish boy began, “Niall” I interrupted, a gasp escaping everyone’s lips, including mine. “You know his name?” Calum asked, walking closer, “How?” I shrugged, looking from him back to Niall. “I don’t know. It just came to me. This place just bought it back” 

January 27

I walked along the street, adjusting my beanie, pulling my leather jacket around me more, shoving my hands into the pockets. I walked past people, thinking about what they’re story might be. What’s going in their minds? When I was little, I liked to make up stories about the people I’d see on the streets, giving them the life I thought they deserved to live.

I stopped by the park bench, smiling at the couple that sat on the bench. She was laughing at something he had said, and he was smiling at her like she was his whole world. I watched as a little girl, no older than four, run up to the couple, giggling her little head off. They both looked at her with as much love as they looked at each other. That’s what I wanted.

“Elsa Williams” The voice broke me away from my thoughts, I slowly turned around, looking for the face that the voice came from. “Niall Horan” I smiled, walking up to him. “What are you doing here?” I walked up to him, being pulled into a short hug. “I was just on my way to the stadium, gunna have a kick around with the boys” He smiled, “Wanna come?” I looked at him, smiling as I nodded.

“How’ve you been anyway?” Niall asked as we walked down the street, “I’ve been good. How about you?” I smiled, “Great, Awesome actually. We start tour again soon and I’m so excited” He cheered, a huge smile on his face. We continued to talk as we walked along the streets, laughing at old memories that popped up.

“Hey guy’s, I found someone on the street and invited them to play with us” Niall yelled as he walked out of the tunnel and onto the field, a smirk on his face. “Niall, you can’t just find random people and invite them to play with us” Louis yelled back, I couldn’t help but chuckle and shake my head. “Is she hot?” Michael yelled, the boys all chuckling. “Michael?” I whispered, “Knowing Niall, she’s smoking” he chuckled, the laughing sounding all too familiar.

“Shut up Calum” Niall yelled, a slight chuckle. “Come here” he smiled at me, I shook my head. “What’s wrong?” He asked, walking closer to me, concern all over his face. “I can’t do this, with him here” I whispered. “Come on, do it for me. I miss hanging out with you and I’m pretty sure the boys do too” He pouted. I sighed, slowly making my way out of the office.

“Elsa” Calum gasped, all eye’s falling on me. “Oh damn. She so fine” Zayn smirked, a wolf whistle coming from Ashton. “Heyo girl, can I have yo number?” Liam winked, I rolled my eyes, a chuckle escaping my lips. “Elsa!” Harry yelled, tackling me to the ground, followed by the others, all except Calum, who stood there awkwardly, looking at his shoes.

“The weddings getting closer and closer” Harry smiled, “You excited?” I sighed, the smile dropping from my face. “What’s wrong?” Luke asked, looking concerned. “Jeff’s going away next month for work, he doesn’t know for how long, so we had to move the wedding” I half smiled, dropping eye contact. I slowly looked up at them, they all looked up at me with sad eyes. Except Calum.

I slowly walked out of the arena, stopping as I looked around. “Elsa” I turned around and saw Calum running after me, I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. “What do you want? Shouldn’t you be off planning your wedding?” I half yelled, anger in my voice. Why was I mad?

“I don’t want to marry her. She doesn’t make me happy anymore” He half whispered, I sighed, sitting on the bench. “You can’t just say stuff like that Calum” he sat down beside me, “It’s the truth. I don’t know what happened. I don’t think I ever loved her. I needed to get my mind of everything. She’s…” he began, but I just shook my head. “Do not say it” I warned, “Say what?” He asked, I sighed, rolling my eyes. “You know exactly what. She’s not me"