#Zindagi Yoon hi Chalti Rahe...

So now Mishti was slowly slowly becoming normal n was watching show "Ishqbaaz". But one day some promos started coming up of some show named "yeh rishtey hain pyaar ke" which had the general message of as to why #JHATPAT SHADDI n Mishti liked the concept and also felt very nice that the female lead's name was Mishti so she was excited to watch the show but at the same time sad as it meant, her show "Ishqbaaz" was going to end soon. But she was ok with it. N now she was not feeling guilty or blaming herself  about rejecting Vishw n started moving on. (But was completely unaware of a storm which was heading towards her as Vishamber was completely convinced n wanted Mishti to be married soon only to Mishti's luck that his friend had still not found a perfect  match for Mishti.)
Mishti liked the concept of the show  n she was very much anxious and excited to watch the show as the show was going to start next week. Now Jasmeet the typical narrow- minded women started instigating Rajshri that Mishti must not be allowed to watch such love shove shows. But Rajshri did not  believed her n rebuked Jasmeet for her thinking.
{1st episode of the show: yrhpk
It is shown that a girl named Mishti is left alone by her parents n she is very sad n then she meets a guy Abir who is very #Happygoluckyguy n lives his life to fullest.}
So Mishti started attracting towards the qualities of this character ABIR . The first thing to which Mishti got attracted was his unique name...Abir which sounded like a melody to ears. She got so much impressed with the name that she searched on Google about the name meaning...

 She got so much impressed with the name that she searched on Google about the name meaning

N she got very happy about the name.
Second thing to which she got attracted was the beautiful long hair of the  real person playing the role  of Abir...

Third thing to which she got attracted was the happy,sweet  n cute nature of Abir n his expressions were like cherry on the cake

Third thing to which she got attracted was the happy,sweet  n cute nature of Abir n his expressions were like cherry on the cake... and his heart shaped balloones were just a Awww for Mishti Raichand.

These were the physical appearances to which she got attracted which could just be the infactuation but the best quality of Abir which just touched the strings of her heart was his shayari n his comment on crying which was a completely different p...

These were the physical appearances to which she got attracted which could just be the infactuation but the best quality of Abir which just touched the strings of her heart was his shayari n his comment on crying which was a completely different perception as everyone is under the misconception that a person who cries is considered as weak but Abir said in the serial that," agar khushi mein hasna normal hai gum min rona bhii normal hai" (jinhone dekha hai serial unko yaad hoga starting ke I  think 2nd -3rd episode mein bola tha Abir ne...so guys consider it as a quiz n comment the answer ) so Mishti Raichand  felt a connection with Abir
[woh kehte hain na  jab aap uss insaan ko dekhte ho jo aapke liye hi bna ho toh ghanti bhajti hain ke yhiii hai aapka soulmate (  yeh jo baat hai woh meine Mr. SHAHEER SHEIKH ki Navya serial ke time pe interview mein suna tha) ]
Mishti exactly felt the same n she got so much inspired from his acting that she decided n wished to become a t.v. actress. But she was not much sure about this  as her father was very strict.
In this way, Mishti started accepting her rejection of Vishw n started feeling happy n relaxed after watching the inspiring n motivating dialogues of Abir Rajvansh from the show #yrhpk. N she did not even realize that she started falling in love with Abir n one corner her heart felt him as her soulmate or Abir ki traan " sapnon ka raajkumar safed ghode wala" but also her brain knew for a fact that she can n will never become his soul mate as it never happened that a fan got to marry a favourite star  but still this feeling was making her feel so happy n she was feeling some butterflies  in her stomach thinking about Abir unaware of the storm which was coming in her life in the form of a marriage proposal.

                            ABIR
Now finally Abir also came out of the guilt of considering him as the raeson for Ashita's trauma. He learnt a lot from the role of Abir that he played in the show also he considers himself as Abir only so he was happy to act the way he really is in the show. Also he became more good friends with   Nehita. As already they had acted together in a show. The trp of the show was also doing good. As already they made so much place in audience heart with their show " Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Aise bhi" n now with this cute love story. (As already I mentioned that Abir was himself only so he suggested that why not take the characters name from his own real family only n just change the surname n as he was such  a popular star so Rajan Shahi agreed with his suggestion. So many characters had his family's names only like nanko,meenkashi etc but with different nature ofcourse).
He started spending a lot of time with Nehita...went on dinners with her,travelled  some hill stations with her n so on.
So on one  fine summer morning,he  was relaxing and scrolling the social media  sites  and suddenly  he noticed a news showing that...THE FAMOUS t.v. actor Mr. ABIR GUJRAAL is in relationship with his on screen co star Nehita Mahajan. He was hell shocked about it as he never thought her in that way n also he was not ready for a relationship. He was also frustrated that why the media is spreading rumours wothout any confirmation.Firstly as it will effect their friendship due to which  they won't be able to act properly in  the show. N the thing about which he was most  concerned was about Nehita that her character may get ruined. So he immedialtely posted...

Please jo bhii yeh sab kr rhaa hai,please don't do this! As it is ruining

He was really pissed off at this n concerned about Nehita. So he decided to visit her.
.
.
.
Hello,Namaste,Sat Shree Akaal to all my beautiful readers. You all might be thinking n some might be irritated also as everytime I give you hope that in next update Mishbir will meet but it never happened...but kyaa kroon bhavnaoon mein beh jaati hoon aur scenes to jada ellaborate  kr dettii hoon. But don't worry bus kuch aur updates n most probably next nhii toh usse next mein to they'll definitely meet. So please donot stop showering your love n support on my story. And there is a small question just for fun so comment the answer. AND  also suggestions n my mistakes are more than  welcome to be informed. Till then 
Take care everyone!
Stay tuned...
ANU ❤