#First day of College

After Her BSC(from girl's college) Mishti got admission in Msc physics (co-ed) and she is very tensed about it coz she almost forgot how to interact with boys after 3years of only girls around her...so She is very nervous.
Actually she is not very much happy about pursuing Msc coz she wanted to do law but her Dad asked her to do this.She didn't even gave the entrance test for Msc so it was difficult for her to get admission in the college in Chandigarh. But all thanks to her best friend Simran who went out of way to help her and finally she got admission in a co-ed college.
The thing about which she is tensed is what type of boys will be there coz she has read a lot of news about rapes,misbehavior towards girls etc so she is more afraid than nervous.
But when she went to college she met her classmate from Bsc i.e., Nikita and after knowing this she felt so relieved n a little bit relaxed.
MISHTI: hello Nikita, remember hum saath mein the in Bsc.
NIKITA: are haan yaad hai mujhe aur mein toh badi khush hoon ke tu aa gyi hai college mein warna mein toh bdi bore ho rhii thi ab hum dono saath rhenge.
MISHTI: haan yr same here pta i m so relaxed now warna badi tension thi mujhe toh ke mein akeli kaise rhoongiii n uper se co-ed
NIKITA: are koi baat nhii...
(SO uptil now Mishti does not know there is some t.v. Actor as Abir Gujraal though she watches a lot of serials but she had never watched his serial. Her crush during BSC was HARRY POTTER aka DANIEL RADCLIFFE and still he is her crush.Now she is watching the serials:
1.Kasauti Zindagi Kay
2. Kahan Hum Kahan Tum
3. Yeh Unn Dinno ki baat hai

ABIR GUJRAAL
He is doing serial #Yeh Rishtey hain pyaar ke on Star plus. He is single.
He is Muslim.