#one-sided love...

Mishti was not able to sleep properly as she started thinking  only about Abir, Abir n only Abir as in every episode he spoke so much in support of women. Initially she thought it to be just an infactuation.
But her liking for him was increasing with each passing day. Now even she  started watching behind the scenes videos which made her realise that She is head over heels in love with A.R. But as she being Mishti Raichand who  think a lot over small things so she thought that A.R. is just a fictional character. The real thing is if the real person is also the same then only coz A.R. will always be on screen n not in real life,so she thought of knowing about the real A.R. on Google so  she searched about the cast n she was very happy that the real name of A.R. is also Abir. So with this  she got 0.1% attracted towards the real Abir . N then she searched some of his interviews n listened him saying," I love this character because mein sach mein bilkul Abir jaisa hi hoon " n seeing him n noticing some of his anthics M.R. felt that really the show A.R. n real  A.G. are the   same. N she felt nice about him. She took this feeling to be just n infactuation n ignored it. But with each passing day the entire day her heart,mind n  soul just shouted(woh kehte hain naa uska dil,dimaag,aatma cheekh cheekh kr sirf Abir Abir Abir kr rhe the) Abir Abir n Abir. After seing a lot of interviews of A.G. from his previous shows also, she did not felt that she was watching an actor doing his acting. Instead she felt  witnessing Abir in real life. M.R. herself was not able to understand that what is happening to her...sometimes she was over happy n the other time she would cry for no reason n a mere  thought about him made her feel some butterflies in her stomach. Amidst  all this chaos going on in her mind she thought of calling her best friend, Nikita.(no offence to anyone please imagine her⬇️ as Nikita coz in the show no friend of Mishti was shown n thinking of anyone who could suggest her so  Only Naira came in my mind so ...sorry if I hurt anyone)

sorry if I hurt anyone)

So she called Nikita...
M.R. :HEY,Nikita. How r u? So many days n you donot call me. Bhool gyi kya mujhe😏.
Nikita: So sorry, yr I was a little busy. N rhi baat bhoolne ki...I can never forget my sweetest friend. N listen I have some important information to tell you n it is a happy thing.
M.R.: AWWW. Really u find me sweet. Yeah tell me what's the news n if its a happy news then why u donot sound very much happy n excited to me. Anyways tell me whats the news so tht I could also be happy.
NIKITA: I am getting married soon. I m happy but I feel its too early but I dont know.
M.R.: oh! See I really don't know tht its good or not as if my parents ask me to marry so early when I m in college, I will never agree but at the same time ur parents know better for u. So I m happy 😊 ! So who's that lucky guy? Show me the pic😏! N what's his name?
Nikita: Yr, u r absolutely right about not marrying so early but the situation was such that I had to agree n also I thought one or the other day I have to get married so why not now.  Anyways, leave all this second thoughts. Moreover, He is a nice guy from  how many times I had met him. His name is Govind( again Sorry guys for this name please donot mind any of my reader's 🙏 as I changed the name)