#Zor ka Jhatka

So guys...someone finally suggested that i should continue in English only so I have decided that My story will be now in  mix  English n Hindi...I hope it will be fine for my readers...
Without any further delays lets get back to story!
                              MISHTI
After some days... dateheet came and everyone started preparing for exams and also the teachers gave holidays to the students for preparation............
.Exams started
1
2
3
So, Today is the last exam n Vishw after discussing with all(Nikita,Ankita,Varun,Sahil,Parveen and Shyamli),He had decided to propose Mishti who is unknown to all this...
MISHTI(M):  hey,everyone how was the exam...O God today is the last exam n after that we"ll meet after almost 2 months...I "ll really miss u all!

.
.
.

So,Vishw got prepared to propose Mishti...As per the plan everyone left them alone and now Mishti is suprised as to why everybody left leaving them alone she felt  something fishy but she ignored it...
So  here Vishw proceeds with his plan n he proposes Mishti...
I love u Mishti...From the day I had saw u I felt a connection but could not understand it but now I had realized that I really love u n I want u as my Girlfriend...So will u be my Girlfriend?
.
.
.
Now Mishti was in a complete shock..she had never imagined or felt him in that way...she only considered him as a friend n being honest she decided to refuse the proposal n clear everything n be friends only...
So she directly replied, "Look Vishw...I had always considered u as my good friend n I had never in my wildest dream imagined this n I really don't want any relationship atleast now in my academic years...n i m really sorry if from my behaviour u felt something in that way...I just want this refusal to never effect our friendship n we"ll always be Good friend forever...Once again Please Forgive me!
(She was so much surprised n really sad about the same that she left the college without meeting anyone)
Meanwhile everyone returned to ask Vishw about what Mishti replied but seeing his sad face everyone realized n understood her point of view n Vishw being a nice guy accepted this very gracefully...)
To be continued....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
                               ABIR

Meenakshi had now decided to convey to Abir everything she got to know about Ashita...
Meenakshi:Abir,I know u consider Ashita as your very good friend and also you are in a relationship with her whatever be the reason n now u feel attached to her but you have to face the truth...so please listen
"Asmita is a psycho patient she even tried to kil her ex- boyfriend because he wanted a breakup so please tell her everything n try to be away from her...as it is not good for both of you!"
Abir: I don't believe this Mom...that means Ashita was completely right about you, u really don't want her to be with me that's why u r just cooking a story about her...How can u steep so low only to separate me from her... please Mom don't do this🥺!
(Now,Meenakshi was in a complete shock after listening this ...                           
N i know my readers will also be in complete shock...so thoda suspense mein rho n guess kro kya hua hoga....)
.
.
.
To be continued...