#Kuch Acha Kuch Bura...

So now Mishti started watching tv n spending more time with the family but one corner of her heart thought about Vishw. One day Vishamber got an invitation from his best  friend whose daughter was getting married n he invited the whole Raichand family. Initially Mishti was reluctant to visit but on Rajshri's insistence she agreed to visit the wedding. So on the venue...
Mishti's outfit...

On the wedding venue,Vishw was also present but Mishti did not see him

On the wedding venue,Vishw was also present but Mishti did not see him. Vishw was completely mesmerised to see her...and he completely got lost in her.
Now everyone was enjoying the party and on Kuhu's insistence Mishti was roaming with her at the venue. Suddenly Both of them bumps into vishw n when Mishti witnesses him she get scared as she know about her father so she just try to escape from there but Vishw holds her wrist from back which go unnoticed by Jasmeet (as she is a typical Indian auntie who likes to  keep an eye on other's lives  than her own self) so she plans to get rid of Mishti by getting her married soon.
Mishti:  What do you want,Vishw. Please leave my hand. My family is around if anyone sees this, I'll land in big trouble so please leave. I beg you.
VISHW: HEY, MISHTI. Please don't request(leaving her hand). I did not mean to make you feel uncomfortable but I was just confused as why you are behaving as you donot even know me.I told you na we r still Friends. Sorry if any action of mine made you uncomfortable. I didnot mean to hurt you. I was just asking about your well being as we did not had a talk since our last exam.
(Kuhu was thinking how cute is Vishw. Mishti sach mein pagal hai. Itne cute n sweet ladke ko reject kr dia. #dumbo)
Kuhu: are wah...tum toh bde Romantic  ho Vishw. Propose vropose n all haan haan.
Mishti: what do you want Kuhu.Let's go from here. If anyone see us, I will be in big problem. Bye Vishw
(When Kuhu n Mishti   turned back, they saw Vishamber and whole family n Jasmeet with a victory smirk was  standing behind them  and Vishamber   was fuming in anger as why Mishti was talking to a boy n how dare he touch her. Rajshri was in complete tears n was tensed about Mishti. And  Vishamber takes her away in anger from there.
                       At home...
Everyone was sad n tensed for as how will Vishamber react now. But to everyone's surprise He did not say anything to Mishti n asked Mishti n Kuhu to go to their room.
(Magar yeh shàanti aane wale toofan ka sanket tha).Rajshri tried to talk to Vishambar about this but He did not say anything so everyone thought that  Vishamber have commplete trust on Mishti so everyone ignored this but the reality was Vishamber had planned to get Mishti married soon so He asked his friend to find a good Match for Mishti.
.
.
.
                              ABIR
So Rajan Shahi n Abir are having a meeting together as Rajan Shahi had come to meet Abir with a script  for the launch of a  new show.
Rajan Shahi:  Hey Abir, Hope u r doing god. I wanted to meet you to discuss a show with u in which I feel you are perfect for the male lead.
(So Rajan Shahi hands over the script  to Abir n he reads it n finds that there r some characteristics of the lead which matches his own personality so he decides to say yes for the show.)
Abir: Sir, your story is very nice. I like it. In fact, the lead had many traits of me so I would love to act in this show. But you bad not mention the male leads' name in the show...why?
Rajan Shahi: Oh! Thank God you agreed to act in this. Because when the writer came to me the person that came to mind was only you. Ah your question about the leads name so we hsd still not decided anything on that as we want a  unique name bit aren't able to find one. Feel free to give some suggestions.
Abir: well, As I said the lead resembled my nature so why not name him as Abir, only if you donot have any problem.And what about the title of the show?
Rajan Shahi: Oh!  Abir you really solved my problem. So its decided that the male lead is Abir only. The title of the show is "YEH RISHTEY HAIN PYAAR KE"
Abir: oh, The title is also nice. N what about the female lead she is Naira's cousin Mishti right but ...Why? N who is playing this role?
Rajan Shahi: look as its a spin off of "yeh rishta kya kehlata hai" so Thats why Naira's cousin #Mishti. The role of Mishti is being played by your previous show"Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Aise bhi" actress "Nehita Mahajan"

 The role of Mishti is being played by your previous show"Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Aise bhi" actress "Nehita Mahajan"

So now Abir signs the contract for the show and the shooting starts.
.
.
.
So guys first of all Sorry for being so late to update the  story. Please forgive me.
N secondly ,sorry for Rhea not being the Mishti n the show yrhpk in my story but please wait to witness the further parts n I m sure it will not disappoint you.
N get ready as  soon Mishti will witness Abir on television in the show. Till then enjoy this part n stay tuned!
N Happy new year...My beautiful readers!

My beautiful readers!