#New Life...

ABIR GUJARAAL 
NEHITA was trying her best to make Abir  fall in love with her. But Abir really did not felt anything for her. Also he was sad about what happened during his relation with Ashita. He understood that love should always be  there in a relationship  One must not be in a relationship only for sympathy.One must not force  heart to try to love anyone(Kissi mhan insaan ne khaa hai"Kyuki pyaar kia nhii jaata...pyaar toh bus ho jaata hai")   n he did not wanted any type of relationship with anyone now. But Nehita would try to get close to him to which he took as just his overthinking and he never gave it a second thought about that. After that fake rumour by media he curtailed his hanging out with Nehita as he  donot wanted to give anyone the chance to question his friendship. One day, Mehul called Meenakshi and informed about some problem due to which Parul,Kunal amd Meenakshi left for abroad to meet Mehul and support him. Due to Abir's t.v. project(Yeh Rishtey hain pyaar ke), he had to stay in Mumbai. Meenakshi instructed him to take care of himself and not to overthink about Ashita or anything else and asked to call everyday and left.
(So now Abir is alone in his house...)
.
.
.
                                MISHTI RAICHAND

So Mishti reached Mumbai at about 12 a.m. from the flight as the flight was booked last minute. She decided to first stay at a hotel and then thought of searching for the any p.g. or flat. So in the morning she serched for a p.g. room at a xyz location n saw everything...gave the payment and shifted from the hotel to that place. To her misfortune the family which gave her the house was actually not the owner of the flat instead they were fraudsters who pretended that the flat was their but in reality they were just the care takers. So they spiked M.R. drink and at night robbed everything from her. Luckily she kept the phone under her pillow which got saved. Apart from that they robbed everything. In the morning when M.R. woke up her head was paining like hell n when she saw  surroundings every drawer was opened n the locker of the almirah in which she had kept the money given to her by her mother were also missing. She searched them everywhere n found nowhere. She was searching only that she found the main door opening n saw a lady came in whom she even donot know.
The lady: hey! who are you n what are you doing in my house in this night suit. First of all how u entered our house?
M.R.: Excuse me, I m the p.g. here and I had paid the rent. N why are u saying "my house". Its (xyz) unkle's house.
The lady: (in an angry n very rude tone): oh Hello! I m the owner of this house. N your (xyz) uncle is just the care taker.
(Listening all this Mishti was hell shocked n was feeling cheated that she believed the  old couple n they cheated her. N now she had no money n nowhere to go . So she thought of requesting that lady)
M.R.: AUNTIE please let me stay, I m not lying. I had paid the money n now that unkle is missing n also my money which I had kept in the locker.I m  new to this place n I dont know anyone n I donot have any money too. Please help me, please give me that uncle's  contact number. So that I can request him to give me the money
The lady: see girl, this is Mumbai. Everyday people get robbed n cheated n how can I believe that u r not lying. Tujhe kya lagta hai tera woh chor unkle tre call ka wait kr rha hoga. N i really dont care. Just leave my house right now. "Pta nhii kahan khaan se chle aate hain".
M.R. : o.k. but please let me change.
(So she changed her clothes n left the house. Disappointed n disheartened.  Suddenly An idea came in her mind...
Mishti p.o.v.
Kanha ji, please help me. What should I do. I cannot call mom. Woh toh already mere bhagne ki n wjah se sabko face kr rhii hongiii. Mujhe khud hi handle krna hoga. Please kanha ji...be with me. Ek minute, Mishti tu yhan pe actress hi toh  bnnne aayi thi na toh audition de...kya pta koi chota mota role hi mil jae phir sab set ho jaega. Aisa hi krti hoon,film city jaati hoon. But whan tak jaoon kaise mere pass toh auto tak ke paise nhii hai. Dheere chlti hoon phir dekhti hoon kya kroon.
P.o.v. ends
(As she was walking she came at the Government cycle stop where It was written that,"free service for pedestrians...take it n afterwards park it at the cycle stand near your next detination". Sseing this, she thanked Kanha ji and took the bicycle,opened the map on her phone and reached the destination.)
When she tried to enter the gatekeeper did not even allow her to enter without the appointment. But after lot of requesting the guard allowed her. She went to different sets but no one took her audition n asked her to leave without even listening to her. (as she did not knew anything about as to where she have to give the auditions n also she never researched for it as she came here in a hurry).She was really feeling tired as already it was 5 p.m. n she had ate nothing till morning and she was feeling little dizzy too but she had to manage as she had nothing with her n thought of trying one last time. Luckily one director agreed to take her audition .The director asked her to come with him to his room as there will be no disturbance as at that place shooting was going on. She felt a little weird but as she knew nothing about the auditions she ignored this.When she entered the room the director locked the room n tried to molest her.  But luckily she had peppper spray n she protected herself,opened the room,took her belongings  n escaped from his room. When she came out she noticed that it was already dark. N due to that molestation she was feeling more weak, she  was walking that she came across a car which slighlty hit her n she fell down n passed out on the road.
.
.
.
Sorry 😞 for late update!
Guys...guess kroo...kiski gaadi se takrayi hogi...hmari pyaari Mishti...😉😏😏😏.
Jo bhii aap soch rhe ho wahi hai...
Ab takraayi hai toh life mein enter bhi kr jaegii...
Ab kya mod legi...Abir aur Mishti ki zindagii(isse kissi ki promo ki tarah imagine krein mele pyaale pyaale readers...🙈🙈🙈)
Stay tuned...
Anu💞