#Cherish what you have...

Woh kehte hain naa...sacha pyaar aapko dhoond hi leta hai,chaahe aap khin  bhii hoon...duniya ke kissi bhii kone mein...aapko jisse milwana hai bhagwaan ji milwa hi dete hain!wjaah chahe koi bhii ho.
So now a new chapter is going to start in Mishti and Abir's lives which will change their lives forever!
So without wasting any more time of my readers...I'll start the story.
Let's dive deep into the beautiful fairytale of our beloved Mishbir...🥰

                            MISHTI

The holidays for which Mishti had always waited,bacame a biggest tension for her. The holidays which seemed to always pass like a roller coaster now were passing at the speed of a tortoise. N Mishti was feeling very much depressed and her behaviour towards everyone  became very irritating. She started geeting angry over small things n sometimes started crying without any reasons. Seeing all these things her mother got very tensed. So she discussed this with her friend Kalyaani(so guys in the show kalyani was I think Mishti's daadi but in my story  she is just a friend of Rajshri so  imagine her face only)...
Rajshri: hello,Kalyani behen, how r u?
Kalyani:I m fine.what about u...u sound a bit worried. N how is Mishti ?
Rajshri:I m fine. But u r right,I m really tensed about Mishti because her behaviour is very weird from the day her vacations had started.I don't know what happened as whenever I inquire her about this...she completely ignores the topic n keeps on repeating "Everything is Awesome".
Kalyani: Rajshri behen, please don't worry  these things are common in college students. She might be worried about her exams' results so don't worry. Just make her busy in some activities like cooking different dishes or make her watch any show with u as many good shows are shown on the tv.
Rajshri: yes,you are right.I'll definitely try this with her And then I'll call you.Thank you so much for suggesting me till then Take care.
.
.
(So  now Rajshri made a plan to make Mishti watch serials n cook. She shared this with Jasmeet and Varsha...
Jasmeet: Taiji, I think Mishti is having an affair with someone in college and she is definitely missing that boy. I think u should just get her married , why to make her study so much afterall all she have to do is to just take care of children n family.
Varsha: chup krja Jasmeet. Aisa kuch nhiii hai. Maa,just ignore her I m with u n I will definitely help  u,and I will ask Kuhu to cheer up Mishti.
.
.
One fine summer afternoon Mishti was reading Shakespeare's "As you like it" so Kuhu came n dragged the book from her...
Mishti: kuhu,please I m not in a mood to fight with you so please return my book and let me read it.
Kuhu:Mishti ki bachi,even I m not interested in your silly And boring books,baddi maa(as Rajshri is Mishti's mother so she can't be kuhu's grandmother so Badi maa suits n also she is the eldest bahu so Varsha calls her maa n Jasmeet address her as Taiji...I hope my readers will ignore the logic😋)had called you downstairs for tea time and she wants all of us to have it together so come soon downstairs...  hunnnn(imagine Kuhu's expressions 😁😁)...
(so Thinking about the family Mishti went to join them with a  heavyheart .)
Rajshri:come Mishti beta...why you spend your whole day reading all those boring books come here and watch this show "Ishqbaaz"with me...
MIshti: Mom,I m just watching this only for your sake...i m not really interested.
Jasmeet: From the last few days since your exams ended u r behaving in a very weird way... boyfriend shoyfriend ka chakaar hai kya 🤨(in mind yeh ladki naak ktwaake hi chodegii)
Rajshri:just be quiet,Jasmeet. Agar mishti ke papa ne sun lia toh gadbad ho jaegii meri beti aisa kuch nhii kr sktiii
So on this thought nobody gave a second thought but Kuhu being of her age(so kuhu is not in Mishti's college because after her graduation she joined "ikebana" classes n whoever has followed yrhpk from the start they might know it) got some clue about it so she thought if confronting Mishti.
At night Mishti was getting ready to sleep in her room that Kuhu came n...
Kuhu: see Mishti,waise taan I know that u r so dull n boring that no guy will be much interested in you but still after Jasmeet chachi's comment my intelligent mind asked me to inquire you directly about this. So mujhe sachi sachi btade kissi ladke ka chakar wakar hai kya...(🤭😏😏smirking) i promise kissi ko nhii btaoongi! Tri life itni #cool kaise ho gyii...haan bta bta
Mishti: aisa kuch nhii hai
Kuhu: dekh le...I can help.
(Mishti  in mind agar isse btadia na toh ghar mein sabko pta chl jaega par agar btaya nhii toh mere dil pe  hmesha boj sa lgta rhega...risk leke bta hi deti hoon isse toh waise  bhii in baaton ka jada pata hai )
Mishti: listen kuhu,tre pe bharosa krke bta rhii hoon kissi ko bhii mat batana promise kr...(closing the door) n she narrates the whole experience about  Vishw to Kuhu
Kuhu:hey raam...Mishti tu sach mein bhut boring hai n poori behnji hai...ismein itna sochne ki kya baat hai pgliii...you did not feel anything for him other than a friend then why to be sad at this just donot think much n just take a #chillpill.
Itni so baat thi n I was expecting a big challenging problem it would be...u never surprise me naa...Mishti😏😏
(Though Mishti got a little relieved by this but she had no clue what storm  is coming her way...)
Mishti: I think Kuhu is right,I m simply overthinking n now I will spend more time with  my family who love me a lot n I will never feel bad atleast for them...
.
.
.
                               ABIR
Though there was not much love between Ashita n Abir but still he got connected with her so much as a friend n after knowing that she was under treatment in a mental asylum he felt very bad n started remaining very gloomy n would full stay in his room without talking much to anyone as he was under the misconception that He is the reason for Ashita's such condition . Witnessing all this Meenakshi was very much sad and concerned for Abir so she summoned Kunal(had went to  Abroad for an important meeting as Meenakshi n Parul had a joint business after the sudden demise of Parul's husband)  as Abir loved Kunal the most n always used to forget all his worries with him
So Meenakshi  asked Kunal to skip all the work n just return to  India along  with  Parul so today Kunal and Parul  had returned from their tour.
Meenakshi: Abir open the door son,see who has arrived.
Abir: please Mom,I m not in a mood to talk or meet anyone right now so please leave me alone.
Kunal:  bhai,Even not me...hey ! Tell me where u had took my brother who always wanted to spend time with me...his Nanko 🙃🙃...
Abir: Kunal,Thank God u arrived,I realy missed u bro.🥺
Kunal: What Happened, bhai why u r so sad. Everything that happened  was not your fault,u cannot control anyone's mind so please donot feel guilty n just Move on. N why you r not picking up the calls of Mr. Rajan shahi (Sabko maaloom hai na unkle ji hmare show yrhpk ke producer hain)
As u were not answeering so he called me n informed that he want you to play the lead in his show named "Yeh Rishtey hain pyaar ke" I think to get a distraction from all this u must give it a try.
Abir: Nanko, I m really not much interested but on your insistence I'll meet Him(Rajan Shahi) tomorrow but I donot guarantee you that I will say yes.  so please donot force me for that.
.
.
.
AFTER 1 DAY
on call...
RAJAN SHAHI: Hey, Abir, I hope you r fine. Thank God finally you picked up my call Can we meet tomorrow at xyz hotel, I want to discuss a story with you.
Abir: I m fine. Sorry for not picking up your call please forgive me for that.I was feeling low due to some personal problem but after Kunal  informed me so  I thought of atleast listening to you. Yes I'll meet you tomorrow. Till then Have a nice day!
.
.
.
Hello, my beautiful and Awesome readers I hope you all are doing well n I want to apologize for two things. Firstly for keeping you waiting for so long n secondly not making Mishbir meet but believe me this update is moving one step ahead for the iconic  Mishbir meet which gonna happen soon. Till then shower your love on this update n stay tuned for further updates. I hope this longer update will compensate!
Anu🥰🥰🥰