dil ki ghanti..

The car with which Mishti collided was of Abir Gujaraal. N He got so tensed as to what had he done. By the time Mishti had felt unconscious and also had a small cut on her forehead. Abir immediately came out of his car, and tend to  the girl whom he had hit. When he saw her for the first time...he felt some connection with her but he ignored in that situation. He first thought of taking her to the hospital but then realised that it will be difficult to even take her to the room if any fan came across,so he called his family doctor to his house n immediately took her to his house

 He first thought of taking her to the hospital but then realised that it will be difficult to even take her to the room if any fan came across,so he called his family doctor to his house n immediately took her to his house

. The doctor treated her wound and diagnosed that she had not ate anything in the morning amd she is in some shock state  and applied glucose to her amd told that she will wake after some 10 hours.
Doctor: Beta, waise yeh hai kaun. Pehle toh kbhii nhii dekha. Aur ghar wale bhi koi nhii dikh rhe. Mujhe Meenakshi ji se kuch kaam tha!
Abir p.o.v.
What should I tell unkle that when I met her today and also because of me she got hit. If I told her, he will tell Mom n she will return without even completing her work. Abhi ke liye bol deta hoon. Friend hai.
P.o.v. ends
Abir: unkle, yeh meri friend hai. Iski tabiyat kharaab thi toh socha ghar le aata hoon. Mom n baaki sab toh kissi kam se foreign gye hain.
Doctor: ok beta. I had prescribed some medicines 💊 please bring them and I had applied the drip as sha had not ate anything till tbe morning  and bain aid to her wound as it is not so deep.Please call me if she does not wake up soon. Take care.
(As the doctor went, Abir went to his room where Mishti was lying and after seeing her, he started thinking...)
Abir p.o.v.
I don't know why am I getting attracted to this girl whom I just  met now. Pehle toh suna tha but aaj feel ho rha hai..."jaise mere dil mein ghantiaan bj rhi hoon aur jor jor se keh rhii hoon...she is the one...she is the one who is made only for me. No Abir,no Abir. How Can I forget what Ashita did. No I can't love anyone. The moment she wake up and will be  fine. I will have no connection with her. Till the time she is sleeping I should get freshen up as in the  morning I have to  go for shoot too. Oh yes!I have to listen to news too as Corona is spreading. O God! Please protect everyone🙏.
P.o.v. ends.
(He was about to go to take shower that the door bell rang and he thought who might be at this hour. As he donot wanted any scene at that time so he locked his room where Mishti was lying and went to open the door and saw that it was the neighourhood women..."Pammi Auntie".Seeing her he remembered the incident...
Incident: So pammi auntie have a daughter named komolika(imagine krne mein asaani hogi coz almostveveryonr know the famous character #Komo who used to watch Abir daily through her terrace when Abir exercised in the morning and also she  wanted to mary him... but only for his money and popularity as a t.v. actor. So pammi auntie daily sent her daughter to his house  and her daughter was also no less. She tried her best to seduce him but As Abir always find love in soul n not the body. So he never liked that girl and always ignored both of them. But Meenakshi liked Komolika. And also Pammi auntie is a very selfish lady and love to gossip and also a typical women who like to see whats happening in other people's lives than her own.)
Abir p.o.v.
Oh God! Pammi auntie. If she saw this girl here, this thing will spread in all the neighourhood and if media came to know once again a tension will be created. So I need to send her away.
P.o.v. ends
Pammi Auntie: hello beta ji. HOW r u! Meenakskhi ji told me that you r all alone in the house so I thought of bringing something to eat for you. (N she was looking in the whole house that whether he is really alone or not as she was in doubt that today he had bought someone in the house) See, Komolika made this halwa for u(she is lying as she had ordered it online). Meri beti toh saara dinn tumhaari chinta hi krti rehti hai...
( n she tried to enter the house 🏠  but Abir tried to stop her)
Abir: thank you...so much Auntie for the halwa... n also say my thank u to Komolika. I would have invited you inside but see naa its already late and also I havd to go to shoot so Good night.
(N he closed the door nicely).
Thank God! Bach gya...🥴. Dekhoo jaa ke uss ladki ko hosh aaya yaan nhii n phir shower leta hoon.
In the room...
(Mishti gained a little conciousness and saw that she was in a room n a drip attached on her hand And was feeling very exhausted. She felt so scared as to where was she as she know no one in Mumbai. And the incident of that director started revolving in her mind and she got up from the bed and tried to ran away...but because of the weakness. She felt dizzy and was about to fall but got catched by Abir in his arms... She closed her eyes out of fear and Abir seeing her innocence,he just got lost in her

 She closed her eyes out of fear and Abir seeing her innocence,he just got lost in her

but when she jerked him and...
M.R. : who r u? How I came over here? Please don't do anything to...
(She was saying this in her instinct that she did not  noticed that it was none other then Abir Rajvansh of show # YRHPK hain... but when she saw him n recognised him, she  started pressing her forehead and started speaking to herself...)
[In mind...Mishti pehle toh suna tha ke "pyaar mein har jagah aapka pyaar hi  dikhaayi deta hai" par aaj experience bhii kr liya. Mujhe iss ladke mein bhii Abir hi dikh rha hai. Let me rub my eyes so that I can see who is this guy who bought me here.MISHTI beta himmat krke inse khud hi puchle ke yeh kaun hai...]
Aap kaun ho? Aur mein yhan kaise aayi?
(She started rubbing her eyes...Seing her actions Abir felt her too cute and again got lost in her)
Hello! Mein apse hi baat kr rhii hoon. Dekhoo mujje naa karate aate hain...aaan aaan...majenta belt hoon mein(ab yeh jhooth hi bchayaega Mishti tujhe).
A.G.: Listen, first of all please Relax and aap dariye mat. You are completely safe here. Hii! 👋
I m Mr. ABIR GUJRAAL. I am an serial Actor. I hope aapne kabhi naa kabhi mujje t.v. pr dekha hi hoga. N aap naa meri gaadi se takra kr behosh ho gyi thi...For which I m really very sorry. So I bought you here .  And also when I saw you, your clothes were a little torn n dirty. What Happened with u? Waise...apka naam kya hai..pehle yeh btaieee.
M.R. : what! Aap sach mein...The Mr. ABIR GUJARAAL...mtlab Aap Abir ho...serial YRHPK ke... please pinch me...
.
.
.
So guys...A big big Sorry for such a late update.And a big thank u all for reading my story!
But see As I promised...Mishbir met each other...aur ghanti bhii bj gyi hai re...
Bus ab toh,
Dheere Dheere se meri Zindagi mein aana...
Hone wala hai!
So stay connected to my story...
Take care...
Stay tuned
Anu🥰🥰