CHAPTER EVELEN

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟 - 01𝘅10𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗔 𝗚𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞  __________________

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡
𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟 -
01𝘅10
𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗔 𝗚𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞
__________________

Nathan lying on the hospital bed and daisy was holding his hands afraid to let go. Dans at his side and he looks at the blonde.

"So, why did you hit Tim?" Dan asked

"Why are you pushing your son to kill himself?" She answers with a question

"You don't know what your saying?"

"I'm surprise deb haven't already left you. I feel so sorry for Lucas and Nathan to be related to you." She fires.

Before he can answer Nathan open his eyes. "Easy, son. You're okay. Can you hear me."

"Yeah." Nathan says

"You collapse during the game." Dan tells him. Nathan moves his head to look at daisy.

"I'm sorry for what I said to you and I didn't mean it." Nathan apologize

"Shh, we will talk about it later." She says. "I'm just glad your okay."

Diana walks up to them and surprise to see her daughter and her best friend and his father she hasn't spoken to a long time. "Daisy?"

"Hey, mom."

"Diana." Dan says

"Dan." She looks at her clip board "Nathan, how are you feeling?" She ask him

"I have to piss." He says weakly

Diana laughs "You were severely dehydrated. We have you in these ice packs because you body temperature was very high. Now, I need to ask you some questions about the supplements you're taking." Dan looks at Nathan

"Uh, Benzedrine, Mephedrine." She says and Nathan shakes his head"Anabolic steroids? Anadrol, Dianabol?" Nathan once shake his head. "Okay. What about speed? And uh, cocaine? Ecstasy?"

"Hey, Diana, he's an athlete, not a junkie, okay?"

"And he's also a kid."

"True, but he's my kid? So how about you play a little more doctor towards yours and a little less detective?" Dan says rudely.

Diana looks at her daughter and notice the bruise on her knuckles and daisy puts her lift hand down. "Dan, could I speak with you." Diana head out to the hallways.

"Whats he talking about?" Nathan says

"I punched Tim after you collapse." She says

"Woah." He says shocks and then he realized she knows "I guess you know."

"Were you trying hurt your self , Nathan? I know your dad pressuring you about this game but I can't stand to watch you hurt your self." A tear roll down her face.