CHAPTER TWO

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟 - 01𝘅02𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗣𝗧

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟 -
01𝘅02
𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗣𝗧. 2
__________________

After the game Lucas invited daisy for dinner and he asked his mom before he had invited her. They walked in and Karen cleaning the counter.

"It's smells good in here." Lucas said as the two approach Karen.

"Hey, ms. K." She waved at Lucas mom

"Hey, honey." She response back

"Did you change your hair?" The blonde boy asked his mom

She grabs a bowl fills it up with the soup in the pot handing it to daisy " if by 'change you mean ' dragged a brush through it ,' then yeah."

Daisy snickers and mutters a thank you.

Well it looks nice."

"Thank you." Karen goes to pour her some soup and went to go sit at the table.

"Where's mine ?" He asked

"Pour you some soup. Your a big boy you can do it yourself."

" special treatment." Is all he says and pour himself some soup.

A red headed girl walk in holding a magazine "the magazine pages are sticky again. Little perv. Oh , hey, Luke. You been reading this ?" She looks up from Her magazine and looks at like not noticing the short blonde.

"I don't know , Haley. Is that the 'why do I hang out with these people? Issue , because you're on the cover of that, right?"

Daisy snorts and they both look at her and she covers it with a cough.

"Hey, daisy. How's it going?" Haley and daisy weren't actually friends since they both are friends with Lucas. They both tolerated each other for Lucas sake.

"Hey, good. I'm just gonna go over there." She walked over to the table Karen was sitting at. Karen ask for Haley to join them and which she agree and Karen surprise Lucas with a book that's from Julius Cesar.

"That's a good book." She had filled her spoon up with the the soup and and put it in her mouth. It was silent and she wondered why and she looks up to see all of them looking at her like she had killed a cat.

"What?" She question

"You read Julius Cesar." Lucas says holding up the book