CHAPTER SIXTEEN

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟 - 01𝘅15𝗦𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘__________________

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟 -
01𝘅15
𝗦𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘
__________________

Recovering from his accident, Lucas is confused as to why Karen has managed to be a bit more friendly with Dan yet as Keith made one small mistake, she cuts him out of her life. He is determined to get Karen to forgive Keith for the accident.

As the nurse enters the room, she tells him to rest his shoulder and he is alright to return home. Worried about his future, Lucas asks if his arm will allow him to play basketball, the way he used to.

The nurse tells him that it is possible that he might not be able to play at his normal state and may never make a full recovery.

The nurse leaves and Lucas gets up to leave "where you going?" Karen ask

"I wanted to see daisy. Is that okay?" He asked

"Yeah." Karen says. Lucas has been thinking about daisy ever since he woke up. He couldn't get the humming of her voice out his head. He had had searched up the song previously.

He couldn't tell anyone he heard daisy talking to him they would have thought he was crazy. Daisy have been in a coma longer than he has. It wouldn't make sense if he did tell them. He didn't believe in spirits but now he was sure as hell believed they were real.

In daisy room, spirit daisy looking down at her pale body "Come on daisy open your eyes. Blink or do something. Gosh this is useless."daisy have been trying get herself to wake up for the past few hours while her dad stood against the wall watching the blonde.

"It's not useless. Need a true love kissed"her grandmother  jokes

"This isn't Snow White nana . My boyfriend never showed up to see me once. Is he thinking of breaking up with me because that is a crappy move if you ask me" she said bummed out

"Your over thinking."She  tells Daisy

She sighs and sees Lucas walks in with a cast around his shoulder. He goes around the right said of her bed. Seeing her pale body laying there lifelessly made his eyes clouded with tears "hey..hey, pretty girl." He sniffs. He places a kiss on her forehead and then sat on the chair next to her bed.

He grabs ahold of her hand "come on, daisy. I need you to open that pretty eyes of yours. I wanna see that beautiful blue eyes that sometimes are green when their in the dark. I wanna hear you tell me those random quotes." He smiles