CHAPTER THIRTEEN

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥  𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟 - 01𝘅12𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗛 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡__________________

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟 -
01𝘅12
𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗛 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
__________________

The phone read for 10th time of the day but still the stubborn girl doesn't answer it. Jake looks at daisy and daisy avoid eye contact with him.

She hears Jenny crying in her crib and she goes to get the baby. She holds her up and pats her bottom knowing Jenny likes that.

"Are you going ignore her forever?" Jake ask

"Oh, Jenny. Looks like you need a change of diaper." Daisy feelings her diaper is damp. "I'll change her." It's been a week since she told both Lucas and Peyton off and finding out her dad left.

She knew how much Peyton didn't like when her dad leaves and how much she misses him. Even if she doesn't tell anyone that but daisy knew.

Daisy took Jenny to Jake bed room getting out diapers in wipes to clean her with a new clothes. She takes off Jenny onesie and then her diapers. She gets the wipes wiping every part of her body and puts on the diaper following the new onesie daisy had bought that says daddy the best.

"Come on, Jenny. Let's go eat." She tells her while picking her up outing her on her hips while holding her back.

"Daisy." Jake says and the phone ringing in his hands it says Peyton and she rolls her eyes and puts Jenny in a high chair. She walks over to Jake and grabs the phone.

She puts it in her ears "stop calling me." She says and doesn't wait for Peyton to talk. "Look problem solve." She tells Jake.

"Your being irrational ." He tells her

"Am I really? Because how do I tell my best friend that our other best friend has feelings for her boyfriend." She says. She walks back to the kitchen and takes out baby food from the cabinet to feed Jenny.

"Beside I already feel bad for what I said to her dad when they were at dinner. Brooke was upset and I went full on bitch mode. Typical me." She grabs a soon and open the container of Berber that contain banana apple pear.

"You were protecting your friend." Jake says

"You know what sucks. Being friends with all of them because it leaves me in the middle to make decision and I don't like being in the middle of everything." She tells Jake making eye contact with him from the couch.

Peyton decides she wants to give her Dad a present for when he returns. Brooke and Lucas showed up and Peyton was hoping daisy would show even after what happen.