Uuhmm... hey there, bud.

Wow, I've been gone for a year... yeah, bad joke. I'll see myself out.

Anyways, I'm back! With a few updates, annoucements too.

I'll start with the announcments...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNOUNCMENTS
1. Such Decieving Forms is OFFICIALLY cancelled and discontinued. Writing the story got boring and honestly... mentally draining. Writing the story wasn't fun and is not something I am proud of anymore. I MIGHT rewrite the entire but that is not likely to happen.

2. I will be deleting a few books for the reasons that... they just aren't that fun for me anymore. (Oceans Daughter, The Never Ending, etc.)

3. I am starting 3 new books.

  • The Unjustified: Eye of the Storm (Ace Attorney AU)
  • The Mortal Path (Original)
  • Broken Vows (Original)

4. I GOT A DOG!! His name is Pancakes and he is under Katie and I's watch.

UPDATES
1. I might not post a lot due to life outside of Wattpad and procrastination.

2. Expect a lot of drawings from now on.

3. I'm gonna start trying to focus more on improving my artstyle then being stubborn and refusing to change it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Uuhh... yeah, that is basically it.

I will be posting some drawings I've done while on break and some of the basic storylines for the stories I'll write soon.

I hope you are having a good 2021. Have a Happy New Year and... I hope to see you soon.

Taylor over and out.