Neon Crimes AU

Through out the town, there is a well known gang named Neon Criminals. A group of friends that seem to be close with each other. Though their identities are unknown, they make their presence known by leaving a graffiti spray painted on a wall with neon colors.

This group is said to be a normal group of kids by day and a gang of criminals by night.

They're known for stealing and tresspassing on properties, specifically abandoned property, but if lucky... they solve forgotten cases. The reason of why they do this is unknown and remains unsolved.

The one thing many people question, is their weapons.

They are weapons like scythes, swords, or in general pretty bizarre, but no one knows where they got them from... they seem to appear from nowhere.

Though these kids are quick to get themselves out of trouble, this time seemed to be difficult to turn back from when they stumbled upon something they shouldn't have seen.

End
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This isn't a fandom au, this is an au I made for some friends and my girlfriend. If you wish to use this idea, please credit me.

Taylor over and out.