Sooo... a character.

I've been wanting to write my own creepypasta inspired by Substitute and WDY called

Wii R U

Instead of a Wii, it's a WiiU.

The first bit of the story in short.

Aron Carson (the girl presented) is a high school girl who loves creepypastas, she has a best friend by the name of Ruby Prescott. The two have known each other since childhood and that friendship grew stronger with time.

Her friend is given a WiiU for her 17th birthday and just after 3 days of using it, she dissappears without a trace. After 3 months of being gone, her parents give Aron Ruby's WiiU since they knew she loved it and Ruby would've wanted to share that joy with her.

Aron doesn't use the WiiU for the first few weeks of having since she doesn't like to play video games often, but one day she gives it a try and is met with a mii that looks like Ruby.

She scoffs at it, thinking her friend made a mii of herself for fun, so she wanted to do the same but instead of allowing her access to the Mii channel, she is met with a notification that reads...

"Plug in your headphones, we need to talk."

This catches her off guard, she wasn't expecting something like this. Despite better judgement, she obeys and look at her T.V., as she stares at the mii.

"Finally! I've been trying to get your attention for weeks now!" She heard a voice shout, "Ruby!?" She yelled, shocked by hearing friend's voice, "SHH! Not so loud! Look, we need to talk, but first... I need to introduce you to someone..."

Another mii walks forward and speaks, "This device... it's a trap... for me."

End

Idk.

Taylor over and out.