Ghost Eye Au

Henry Morris is known as a troubled man, someone who is broken beyond repair, a man that is out of touch with reality.

Though, nobody understands him as a person, but rather talk to him... he is lied about.

Henry is distant from other people, especially his co-workers. He is quiet and often seen as odd, intimidating, or creepy. His co-workers feel weird talking to him and feel an intense hatred from his presence.

He is often seen glaring at some of the co-workers, is late for work, and sometimes goes to the restrooms for a very long time... but one question remains...

Why?

Why does he glare with such hatred? Why is he late for work so often? Why?

Nobody ever gets answers to these, for he refuses to speak about why.

The only answer you will get is, "I can't answer... it's for your safety, plus you'll sleep better if you didn't know at all." Is what you will recieve if you ever ask.

What hides behind closed doors? Why is Henry so silent about these things?

Mike and Jonathan decided to try and figure out why...

Now they understand why he was silent... and they wish they never understood.

•••••

IDK, I just like the idea of Henry having a ghost eye and its history behind it. I might draw what the eye looks like and his character design.

Taylor over and out.