Something Nice (2i1)

Sam: I can see why you like this view so much... the sunset here is lovely.

Kyle: Heh yeah... it's a nice get away.

Sam:

Kyle: What? Is there something wrong?

Sam: You're smiling.

Kyle: Heh, something wrong with smiling?

Sam: No, it's just that you always seem sad or edgy, honestly started to wonder if you were an emo.

Kyle: Heh, I don't consider myself one, but if I were you... I'd start thinking the same thing. I did have an emo phase that lasted for a few months when I was 12.

Sam: What? Thought you were too cool?

Kyle: No, quite the oppisite actually, I just wanted to find a group to fit in with.

Sam: Oh, that makes sense.

Kyle: Admit it, you had an emo phase before. ADMIT IT, COLEMAN!!

Sam: Maaayyybe.

Kyle: You did, didn't you?

Sam: Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.

Kyle: I'll take that as a "yes".

Sam: Did you have an e-boy phase?

Kyle: E-boy?

Sam: Nevermind.

It was silent for a few minutes...

Sam: Hey...

Kyle: Hm?

Sam: You mentioned a friend of yours not too long ago...

Kyle: What about him?

Sam: 2 things... how would you describe him? Can he see you?

Kyle: How I would descibe him... hmm... nice, loveable, a goofball, social, and just overall a pleasant person, someone you would want around.

Sam: And my second question?

Kyle: Uuhh... I don't think so. The only reason you can see me is because of the locket, it gives you that power.

Sam: So, he might not be able to see you.

Kyle: I mean.., if he has that power then yes he can.

Sam: What did you say his locket looked like?

Kyle: Silver chain and a rose made of sapphire.

Sam: What if somebody has the exact locket?

Kyle: Not possible, the lockets were hand crafted by his dad, who found the material on a journey in the mountains.

Sam: Oh...

Kyle: ...

Sam: Hey, Kyle...

Kyle: Hm?

Sam: If there was one thing you could say to Nathan before death... what would it be?

Kyle: It's not your fault.

Sam: Why?

Kyle: He's sorta like me... he puts the blame on himself most of the time.

Sam: No wonder you two are friends.

Kyle: Whatever, Mii lover.

Sam: Whatever you say, con-artist.

••••••

Somebody said Kyle in 2i1 is just really edgy and... if they are reading this I just wanna say...

Touché.

I made this because I realized they were right and just thought, "Dang, I need to give this boy emotions or else he is just an edgy crap... am I talking to myself again?"

IDK, hope you like it.

Taylor over and out.