Ch. 5 - Corrupted (idk what to name it)

Dash looked up, turned around to see her three friends in front of her.

"So, what's the reason why are you all here again?" asked Dash with a smug look on her face.

"To see if you're okay?" answered Applejack. "Weren't you listening?"

"Oh, sorry, I guess I wasn't," Rainbow grinned as she walked past them. "Yes, I'm fine, no need to worry."

Sunset watched as she saw her friend walk by her. 'Something's not right...' she thought. She started to follow her. As she was getting near her, she was about to touch her arm to see Rainbow's thoughts when a hand suddenly grabbed her. Sunset was startled, she looked up to see Dash holding a tight grip on her hand.

"What do you think your doing?!" asked Dash as she lets go of Sunset's wrist.

"Uh, um, nothing. . . ," lied Sunset. "Just y'know . . . ," she hesitated.

"Look, Rainbow, we just need to see if you're tellin' us the truth," Applejack chimed in as she walked up to Sunset, who was massaging her wrist from the tight grip Rainbow gave her.

"Why should I trust you?" Rainbow asked as she turned away from them.

"What do you mean?" Twilight chimed in as she appeared behind Applejack and Sunset.

'These girls are just trying to manipulate you. You shouldn't listen to them...' a voice started to say.

'Shut up, dunce!' Rainbow Dash told the voice appearing in her head.

'How about . . . no' the voice chuckled; then a black mist appeared surrounding Rainbow Dash.

'Ugh!' Rainbow Dash thought as she face palmed. She was too distracted in her thoughts, she forgot that her friends were waiting for her answer.

"Well?" Twilight questioned. "Gonna say anything, or ignore us?"

"Oh, um . . . ," Dash began to stutter. "You guys never believed me when I said there was Equestrian magic roaming around here. Why should I trust you?"

"That's why we're here," said Sunset. "I need to see if you're telling the truth."

"Come on, Rainbow, give us a chance," Applejack insisted.

"Just let Sunset use her powers so she can see the truth," said Twilight.

'Oh, there's no need for that. Remember how your friends abandoned you? Remember how they thought you were a liar?' the voice spoke again.

'Well, I guess I haven't thought about that . . . ' thought Dash. Dash then looked down to think of what to say. She wanted her friends to believe her, but she also wanted them to leave.

"Maybe it's time you all go," Dash soon spoke.

"No, not until we see what's happenin'," said Applejack as she took a step closer to Rainbow Dash.

'Yes! You don't need them. Shove them away. They are just pathetic little girls who want to hurt you' the voice sneered.

"Come on, Dash, we're sorry, okay?" apologized Sunset. "Just give us a chance, please?"

'You want to believe them? How stupid! You only need me, Rainbow Dash! You don't need your friends' the voiced roared.

"Um . . . ," Dash hesitated.

'They're my friends! I can't push them away like that!' Rainbow yelled in her mind.

'Then, you leave me no choice . . . but to do THIS!' the voice yelled as its black mist swirled into Dash's geode. Dash's eyes then turned red, making fists, and hair starting to darkened.

"Well, if you won't leave!" Dash yelled. "THEN I'LL MAKE YOU!"

Dash then created some sort of force field around her that threw her friends out of her apartment. Her friends screamed as they were thrown out of their friend's apartment. Rainbow Dash began to laugh. As her friends started to get up, groaning from the pain, Rainbow Dash walked up to them and grinned.

"Sad how you all can't do anything," she sneered. "Maybe it's better if you all never come back again."

Rainbow Dash then turned around, not helping her friends, and slammed the door behind her. The three then got up and exchanged shock glances with each other. Sunset was the first to speak.

"Somethings, not right," she assumed.

"Of course, nothin's right!" agreed Applejack. "Do ya know what she just did to us?!"

"She had this force field around her that threw us out," Twilight explained.

"But, it makes no sense," Sunset said. "How?"

"Could she be . . . ," Applejack started. "Possessed?"

"But, she can't!" shouted Twilight. "There's no way!"

"We'll figure this out," Sunset reassured.

The three then begin to walk away from the building, and towards the café where them and the others usually meet. 'Something's definitely not right' thought Sunset. 'If only I used my powers in the first place, then we would be able to know if she's telling the truth.'

"You okay, Sunset?" asked Twilight.

"Yeah," Sunset half-lied. "I'm fine."

They soon reached the café, they went inside.