Rainbow

🔞🔞🔞

Third Person's POV

Momo travel her hand on her girlfriend body.. with mina holding her tight the kiss was hungry...feeling Momo's hand being naughty..making her way into my clothes.. Mina moan is the only voice heard in the room.. with a heavy breathing of Momo.. Momo soft lips and lick dropped to Mina neck slowly as she find a way to take of the younger clothes..
Mina felt a warm breath hitting on her bare neck and feeling aroused making the older can't be more patient.. and putting off Mina clothes revealing her bare chest to the lover ..

Mina tighten her grip on the bed sheet as she felt Momo lips touch her skin..closing her eyes with a moan like a melody for Momo..
"Hmmm Momoo yaaa" she moans as she felt the ectasy running on her spine Momo showers every inch of her bare skin with her kiss..  Mina groaned in pleasure..

"Need to be more Patient my queen" Momo said as she put off her clothes.. Mina run her hand on her sexy bare skin of her girlfriend..then pulled her into a deep kiss.." the night gonna be long night" Momo whisper on the queen ear making Mina shiver for awhile..
Momo without hesitation start to tease her girlfriend.. while Mina feel her girlfriend naughty hand is teasing her and tickling her on her thigh.. pulling off  Mina's panties in a blink of an eye..
"Allow me my queen" Momo whisper as Mina give Momo a way to touch her..

"Ahh yaaa Momo" Mina moaned as she felt Momo touch her spot..
"I love you Mina" Momo groans in Mina's ear..  Momo start to get inside her queen..
"Momo ahh" Mina moans as she feel her girlfriend playfully pleasuring her down there..
"Baby.. you are so tight" Momo pants as Mina grabs Momo's shoulder tight..
"Oh God Momo..faster" Mina begs as they both making love passionately..
Momo obey Mina as what she wanted...
"Momo" Mina scream she felt more  pleasure down there..
"Ohh myy I can't get enough of you baby" Momo said as Mina felt her walls start to tighten..
"Momooooo please aghh" Mina beg as Momo slowly giving Mina a sweet kiss without stopping what she does down there..

Until Mina felt the high she grips Momo hard and she hit her orgasm.. "ahhh babeee.." Mina scream on her lungs as Momo pants ..
"I Love you babe..." Momo said as she kiss her girlfriend..
"Love you too" Mina said
"Can I sleep here tonight?" Momo asked
"Of course.. where you gonna sleep if its not here" Mina said as Momo cuddle her..
"You have alot of room here in this castle my queen" Momo said
"I don't wanna sleep alone.. you should stay here with me" Mina said
"Okay my queen" Momo said as she wrap hwr hand around Mina tightly and they both go to sleep...

To be continued..
A short one first..
Sorry just back from hiatus..

Will update soon again😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...