Gold

Third Person's POV

It the sport class time.. everyone is at the school field.. while Mina is sitting on the bench and tie her shoe laces..
Momo walks to her and suddenly help her with that shoe laces..
"Its okay I can.." Mina said as Momo smile at her
"Its done" Momo said and she sit beside Mina
"You gotta run with me.. and I think you will lose" Momo said.
"Who said? I can run fast" Mina said as Momo giggled..

They look at their friend who is exhausted after they run.. and they heard the teacher calling their name for the next loop..
"Minaaa... Momo" The teacher shout as they get up and walks to the running field..
"You two get ready.. I will take you track time record" the teacher said..

"Ready..  set... go" the teacher said as both Mina and Momo is running.. being an rival for a while.. but Mina doesn't know that she will lose.. and no one just can beat Momo.. but Momo slow down herself to watch Mina from her back.. thats just making her feel happy to see Mina is on her sight.. but then something is making Mina trip.. Momo lose her control of her power and run to catch Mina..in a flash.. even forgot Momo can't show her power to a natural human..

Mina looks at Momo in disbelief.. what she remember is Momo is far behind her.. and in blink of an eyes she is just here.. holding Mina's waist and look into her eyes..
"How can you.." Mina said as the teacher shout at them
"Guys.. you okay?" The teacher said as they nodded.. Momo let Mina's go as again Mina look at how strange is Momo..
While in the other side.. Jihyo is in panic.. she look at Momo.. signaling her that they need to talk..
"Excuse me.. I need to go to toilet" Momo said as she rush to Jihyo..

"Are you crazy?" Jihyo asked Momo
"Sorry I was just lost my control" Momo said
"I saw that.. Mina knows it, right? And what if the other saw that? You can get called by the Eternity Guard and we can get punish for this" Jihyo said
"Sorry..Jihyo.. I can explain to Mina..if she asked.. no one saw it" Momo said
"Be careful.. I already told you.. she is your weakness.. she can complete you or destroyed you in a second" Jihyo said as she walks away from Momo..

Momo look at Mina who is sitting at the bench.. she took off her shoes and check her feet..
Momo walks towards her..
"You okay?" Momo asked as she holds Mina's feet
"Momo.. I am okay" Mina said as she grabs Momo's hand asking her to stop touching her..
"How can you help me.. you are at my back.. a bit further" Mina said as she looks at Momo in confuse and curious..
"I am at your back Mina... you saw it wrong"  Momo lied as Mina shook her head..
"No way I saw you" she insist but Momo look into the girl eyes
"Mina..I am at you back.. and I told you I run fast..I just wanna to watch you from back.." Momo said

Mina was more confused by that words.. what is it mean? Mina start to think that Momo is interested in her...
All those her stare.. her care.. her protective side.. her flirt.. and her pure smile..
"I am fine.. you don't need to give in for me" Mina said as Momo smirk
"I Will do anything to make you happy and smile" Momo said as as Mina smile at her..
"Why?" Mina asked as Momo hesitate.. she wanted to say that she wants her.. but she is afraid that everything goes too fast and she is afraid that Mina not accepting the fact that she is in love with her..
"Becauseee..." Momo about to say something but suddenly Chaeng come between them..

"Hey guys... umm hey... Mina.. I guess you know me.. and Momo.. don't forget that... tomorrow is my birthday.. also.. Mina.  Join us.. we held a party.. I want you to join us" Chaeng said as Mina smile..
Chaeng pats Momo Shoulder as she walks away from them..
"You hear that? You will come right?" Momo asked Mina
"I am not a party person" Mina said
"Oh come on.  This is not a huge party.. its just me and my friend.  At our house.. Chaeng invited you" Momo said convincing the girl

"You know.." Mina said
"Its hard to get along with people?" Both of Momo and Mina said
They look at each other and giggled
"Its fine Mina.. they understand.. you can get along with us slowly.. they are fun to be with.. and if you feel uncomftable.. I am there.. I will company you" Momo said
"Hmmm.. " Mina hummed a confussion
"I will pick you up.. tomorrow at 6 PM.." Momo said
"Fine.." Mina smile and giving up with Momo.

______________________________________

"What things Chaeng like? I have to prepare a gift, right?"  Mina asked Momo while there are in their way out from the school going home..
"Something artistic" Momo said
"Really?" Mina asked Momo as she nodded and suddenly Momo grabs Mina's hand.. pulling her towards her car
"I will take you home.. or we go for Chaeng gift?" Momo said while she opened the car door for Mina..
Mina can't decline her offer and join Momo..

They go to the market and find a gift for chaeng.. Momo steal the times more today for being with Mina by taking her to get a gift for chaeng.. Jihyo knows it and she just can't stop the girl for being so in love and crazy..
"You guys can rest More.. Momo is with her..you guys can go to her after our Momo get home.." Jihyo said to Sana and Tzuyu..
"They will be fine" Jihyo said as Sana and Tzuyu nodded..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤