Carmine

Third Person's POV

It was dark.. and silence.. there comes a sound of unstable breath from two person.. thats distrubing her.. she walks where the voice come from.. she opened door.. she saw two girl is smiling at each other..and there is one thing so bright on Mina's neck.. that flash on her mind until she saw Momo is pushed to the wall.. bumping herself hard.. and beg Mina to stop..

Jihyo wake up from that terrible things she saw in her dream or maybe her future vision.. with a loud shout..
"Mina..stop..." she shout as she get up from her bed..
Momo heard her friend shout and in a second she run to her and sit beside her
"Hey.. what is it? Mina? Why?" Momo asked as Jihyo look at the worried girl..being somehow afraid.. about what she saw..
"I am not sure this is a dream or my vision..sorry I wake you up" Jihyo held Momo's hand and smile at her signaling her that she is okay.. but she is not..

"And you dream about Mina again?" Momo asked as Jihyo Nodded
"I will tell our friends about everything I saw before.. and we can just try to figure it out.. what is with that girl" Jihyo said
"But for Now.. lets get back to sleep" Jihyo said as Momo nodded ..
Momo watch Jihyo go back lie to her bed and turn her body away from her.. but then Momo can't stop thinking about how Jihyo shout out the girl name making her scared..

"Momo, I am fine.. nothing about it.. just go back sleep and don't think too much.. you know I can hear you" Jihyo Mumble as Momo walks away from Jihyo and get back to her bed ans take a rest until the sun goes up again..

_____________________________________

Everyone is on the dinning table for breakfast..while Momo is just looking out the windows.. not having an apetite.. Jihyo told the group about everything she saw.. except her dream last night.. cause she doesn't want everyone to worried.. what Jihyo can do is just asked Sana and Tzuyu to watch Mina while Momo can't..
"So Sana and Tzuyu.. you two have to followed her and watch what she is doing after school until the next Morning" Jihyo said
"Oh we are not going to sleep" Tzuyu said
"Cause you have to protect me" Sana said
"For a week" Jihyo said as Momo turn to look at them.
"Thats long" Momu rush to sit on the table
"Easy Momo.. You can have her everyday from Morning until the school is done..but.. I need Chaeng to have your back" Jihyo said
"Oh good Idea.." Chaeng smirk
"I can do it myself" Momo said
Jihyo know how stubborn is Momo.. but what she saw last night make her have to break that stubborn mind of Momo..
"No... Momo.. this is a command for now.. Chaeng will be with you.. don't change my decision" Jihyo said
"How about us?" Jeongyeon cling to her girlfriend
"You guys just act like usual.. we just can watch them from far for now.. just Momo.. Chaeng.. Sana.. Tzuyu..for this time.. and me will support you guys..don't make Mina's feel suspicious about our existance.." Jihyo said

"She already said Momo is weird.. is it even work?" Chaeng said
"Chaeng.. don't start.. Momo too.. calm down.. you two need to cooperate not to fight.. we are team" Jihyo said as she heard the two girls Mind is fighting now..
"So meeting is ended.. report to me everyday..and lets go to the school.. Momo.. you are the closest one to her.. so stay alert" Jihyo said as Momo nodded..
They left the house and go to school

While....

Mina sitting on the bus on her way to school .. with her book on her hand.. she reads it all her way to school.. ignoring things around her like she always did.. she get off the bus as soon as she arrived at the school gate.. she walks to the class again.. she saw Momo.. who is looking at her like usual.. Momo can't stand herself not to look at Mina.. and again Mina gets annoyed about that..
Mina put her bag on her table and take a seat beside Momo..
"Morning" Momo greet her as Mina slightly turn to look at Momo and smile..
"Morning" Mina said as Momo turn her body to Mina and asking more attention of her..
"Look.. I am sorry about yesterday.." Momo apologize
"Its okay its nothing" Mina said as that makes Momo smile..
"And.. you look great today" Momo said as she scanned through Mina.. from the top to her toe..
"Do you always look at people like that? Thats creepy" Mina said as Momo can't help but giggled.. making Mina look at her..
"No.. just to you.. sorry if thats distrubing you..but I can't stop.." she said as Mina grinned and turn her body towards facing Momo..making Momo's heart pounding so fast.. looking at how beautiful is her eyes..
"Is there something wrong with me? Why you can't stop?" She asked as Momo smile..
"The wrong things is with me.. I don't know.. you.. just..umm.. beautiful?" Momo get nervous as Mina rolled her eyes and turn away
"If you wanna flirt.. you get wrong person" Mina said as Momi sighed
"Or maybe not.. I never flirt.. just to you" she mumbles as Mina ignore her..

Jihyo hear everything on her Mind.. making she gets more worried.. cause if Mina is like them.. she could be Momo's weakness.. or maybe Momo's partner.. she still can't figure it out..
While the other side.. Chaeng's Mind is annoying her..chaeng have an eye for the same girl.. but she just hold herself cause Momo get her first.. and she just trying not to fight with her friend..
Jihyo turn her body and search for chaeng looking at her who is watching Momo and Mina..
Jihyo give Chaeng a signal to stop what she thinks.. Chaeng just can follow what Jihyo wants and stop everthing bad on her head..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤