Grey

Third Person's POV

The bell rings.. sign for the student to go back home.. Momo and Mina prepare their things and get ready to home..
Holding each other hand.. doesn't want to get a part even just for a second.. the world is just The two of them.. thats how the Love hipnotize them..walking to the car park.. Momo open up the car door for her Princess as Mina smile at Momo..
"You are really sweet" Mina said and enter the car
"Only for you" Momo bend down and peck her girl's cheeks before closing the door and walk to her driver seat..
But when she close the door..
Jihyo came to her..
And pulled her away from the car..
"Hey.. whats up?" Momo confused.. seems like Jihyo saw something again..

They both talk a while seriously.. while Mina looking at them from inside the car..she is worried too.. she open up the car windows and shout for Momo
"Guys.. something happened?" Mina asked as Momo turn to look at Mina she smile at her hinting that everything is fine..then she left Jihyo and run to the car..
She gets inside and Mina automatically ask for the things they talk about..
"What did she said? She saw something?" Mina asked But Momo just smile at her and hold her cheeks
"Its fine.. nothing.. lets go" Momo said with a worried eyes shown..
Mina know something is wrong with Momo.. or her.. or her friend .. but Momo just won't tell her..

Its being awkward and stiff inside the car suddenly..
Mina can't stand it.. she turn to Momo and held her cheeks
"Babe.. I know something is wrong.. you can tell me anything.." Mina said as Momo grabs her hand and suddenly she drive to the side and stop the car..
"Its fine.. Mina.. I will get something to drink.. stay here... don't go anywhere.. I will be back" Momo said as she smile to Mina and left her to buy a drink..

Mina felts so uneasy seeing Momo like that.. its not like Momo she knows.. she lean on the chair and look out to the windows.. wondering maybe.. Momo has something she couldn't say to her too.. like her..
Mina sighed in a worry.. but then something catch her eyes..
She looks at the intersection of the road.. and she saw a little girl was playing while her parents is on the phone.. Mina looks at the traffic light as.. she saw the girl walking to the middle..
"Sh.. nooo!" She goes out the car and immediately run to the little girl..
"Yaaaa kiddoo" Mina shouts as she run to hold the kid as she saw a big truck going to hit her.. she runs and grab the child.. she wanted to run but its late.. and she knows she can't use her power.. so she didn't.. but then.. suddenly a hard wind blow felt around her.. and for a seconds...  she thinks she will die.. but...the truck stops.. and she slowly open her eyes.. she saw Momo infront of her and her hand is stopping the truck..then Momo fell to her side..
"Arghh.. I told you.. to stay.." Momo whines as she held her hand..
She stops the truck with her electric power but she is not strong enough to hold the truck.. end up that she broke her hand..
"MOMOOOOO" Mina let the little girl go as the driver get out from the car
"What is happening" the driver asked
Mina check on Momo hand as Momo whines in pain..
"we..we should go to hospital.. call ambulance" The mom of the child got panic..
"I am okay.. I just need Chaeng.. lets go" Momo said as Mina tears fells suddenly..
"Yaaaa why are you so stupid?" Mina shout as everyone look at them..
"Mina ssttt.. " Momo is in a puzzle suddenly as Mina cry because she is mad to herself.. felt she hurt Momo again unintentionally..
But suddenly Jihyo and the others come..
"Lets go..."Jihyo said as she pulled Momo inside the car..

"Hey.. are you okay?" The driver shout as Dahyun is there take care of them incident..
While Mina run inside the car with Momo..
"Gosh.. you broke your hand" Chaeng said as soon as Momo get inside the car..
"I told you.. Momo.. you still.. let it happend.." Jihyo said as Mina look at Jihyo
"Why don't you tell me?" Mina disappointed
"At least I change it.. Jihyo" Momo said
"What is it?" Mina asked as Chaeng continue to heal Momo..
"I saw this happening.. but its different.. I saw that You get hit by the truck.. and you are fine Mina.. not even a scar.. and make the people around feel that you are weird and strange..and Irene ask for you.. because of that" Jihyo said
"For now.. she can't know about Mina.." Momo said
"Shut up you bitch.. you know you did the same thing.. you stop the car with your power.. and the street camera..hmmm I hope that Sana Tzuyu and Dahyun take care of it" Jihyo said

"Or Irene will ask for you Momo" Chaeng said
"Wait what?" Mina look at them in confused
"Cause Momo didn't obey the kingdom law"  Jihyo said
"Didn't you guys here said.. we are hereeee for protectiong earth.. and human? We did it and why we didn't obey the law" Mina asked
"We can.. but we can't do it when everyone is watching.. also left an evidence.." Jihyo said
"The truck" Chaeng said as Mina sighed
"What should we do now?" Mina asked
"Lets go home and wait for the other information" Jihyo said

___________________________________

"My Queen, I have a report for you" Joy said to Irene as Rosé look at Joy..
"What is it about?" Irene asked
"Someone just seen to break the law" Joy said as Rosé got panic.. she heard what happened to her sister..but she couldn't do anything
"Who?" Irene asked
"Hirai Momo, The Thunder" Joy said
"What happened?" Irene ask Joy but Irene look at Rosé asking her if she hear anything about this.. she knows she failed to keep this accident from Irene cause Joy watching their people in the earth like Lisa did..
"Yes.. she stops an accident with her electric power..and it was recorded by the street camera.. and broke the truck engine" Rosé said in details as Joy bow to the queen and left..
"My Dame.. Rosé... take her to meet me" Irene said as Rosé Nodded
"Yes My queen" Rosé said..

To be continued..

Tell me what you think?
Leave a comment or any question..
Thanks for reading ❤