XIV: WOAH.

“Jace, could you look at this tree and see if this is perfect?” Josh’s mom stated.

“I think that fits perfectly! I like it!” I smile at her.

 “Thanks, I can’t rely on the boys’ decisions.” She chuckled.

“I know what you mean.” We walked over to the guy who sells the pine trees.

“We’ll take this.” Josh’s mom said.

“Of course ma’am. That’s lovely” the guy replied.

“Have you seen the guys?” Madison asked. Josh told me about her. Based on her appearance, blue eyes, lengthy blonde hair, chubby cheeks yet fit body.. She’s gorgeous! Also on the inside, she volunteers on foster care and home for the aged. She’s plays piano and knows fencing. Nice right?

“That was actually what I was going to ask you..” Where are the boys? They were here just a few minutes ago.

“Wanna just go buy the ingredients for your peppermint brownies?” She’s just too adorable!

“Yes, thank you!” We walked over to Josh’s mom and told her we where going to go to the grocery store and she told us she’s going to clean the house for tonight. Now it’s me and Madison.

“How did you meet Justin? It’s so one in a million for a celebrity to talk to a fan. You’re a fan right?” Madison asked.

“Belieber, I’m a belieber” I winked at her. “But yeah… we met when my ex bought me front-row ticket to Justin’s concert. Take note: TICKET. Meaning it was only one. That was when my boyfriend told me he was going away. But bottom line is… I didn’t get to go inside so I just sat there crying.. when he was making his way inside from sneaking out with Selena.”

“So glad you met him, you look good together, like when I see you too, just fooling around like kids, it’s like.. I think it’s going to be for a long time.” Madison said. My heart just melted.

“I wish we’d go for a long time”

“I’m sure you will!” Our conversation ended when my phone rang. Justin.

*phone convo*

Justin: baby, we’re on our way to that little slope near the house, I’m having so much fun! But it would be more fun if you were here.

(I could picture him teasing with his voice right now)

Me: We have to bake my peppermint brownies for tonight. Rain check?

Justin: awww. Okay baby, I miss you already! I love you babe, never forget that.

(Dying of how cheesy yet sweet Justin is!)

Me: I won’t.. Don’t forget how much I love you too! See you tonight!

Justin: Yes you will babe. Bye!

Me: Bye.

*end*

“They’re on their way to angel slope, that little hill next to the house. I told him we’re going to bake.”

“Oh okay Jace.. I think we’re done now, Let’s go buy these and go straight home.”

“Yup.”

--

(Later that evening)

“Jace.. Has anyone of the boys contacted you?” Josh’s mom asks as she paces back and forth the living room.

“No.. They said they’d be here.. I’ve been trying to call them but their phones are dead.” Worried stares surround the room as we wonder why they haven’t come home yet. As my thoughts start to lead to another, I jolt as my phone rang.