Epilogue

EPILOGUE.

(A/N: If you have slow internet, I think your better open the song on the side and make it buffer because it'll do good on this chapter. Don't play it yet though, I'll tell you when. Lol)

"I've got everything planned. Have you decided on the things we'll be bringing?" He asked.

"Almost done, I just need to know the number of set of clothes we'll be taking. How's recording? " He still makes albums though he had found a 13-year old girl protégé. So, he has double work now but he's resting for our trip.

"It was amazing! We really did get an extraordinary singer. She could also write songs!" I smile at his enthusiastic statement.

"Good to know." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I love you" He whispered on my ear.

"I love you too." I say hugging him.

"I'm sorry that we'd have to cancel your six months schedule for this trip. My parents can be so traditional." I say rolling my eyes but he laughs.

"No, it's okay. If it's one step towards being with you forever, then I'll do it, anytime, anywhere." Justin was looking in my eyes while he strokes my cheeks with his thumb and I just nodded.

"Thank you." I say kissing him.

I got so embarrassed when my parents had told me to run some errands but they secretly called Justin to talk to them. They gave him a speech about how traditional our family is when it comes to committing with the one you think you'll be with forever. So, Justin went to our house without my knowing, and my parents started talking about the tradition. When my dad asked my mother's parents their permission to marry my mom, my grandparents also insisted on this trip. My grandparents told my dad that before they approve of their marriage, they have to show their love to the world, they have to prove that they love each other no matter where they are. So, my mom and dad saved money for a trip around the world. Every couple in the family who did this tradition is still together, even if the first couple in our family who did this tradition died six years ago, they're still side by side six feet under.

Though Justin has not asked my parents their approval, my parents think that we should do it while we're still young. You can not imagine how embarrassed I was to know that my parents have already asked this though Justin and I haven't even talked about that great step of commitment. Could he be ready though? Why did he accept this tradition of he wasn't? But I don't want to assume things. I don't know if I'm ready, or if we're ready.

"So we'll be leaving this Wednesday. That gives you three days to pack." He says.

"Have you packed?" I ask him.

"I'm always ready Jace." He winks and I blush but I restrain myself inside knowing how the effect of his presence still captures me every time.

---

We're now half done with our trip. We're in France now! It's so cold unlike when we were in Africa. We're sitting on a restaurant with the view of the Eiffel Tower which is covered with lights. How beautiful is this?

"This is one of my favorite places so far!" I stated.

"Great! Because this is also one of my favorite places." He smiles as we looked back at the Eiffel Tower in sync. I cannot imagine anything better than this! There's something about France that makes everything so romantic and intimate.

"Jace?" Justin said and I looked at him smiling. He stands up and walks towards me.

"Yes Justin?"

"Would you like to dance?" He offers his hand to me and I gladly accept it.

The piano played suddenly played the song I told Justin, one of my favorite songs when I was just 16 and he was just 18. He sang this song on my 18th and now it's the perfect song. So we slow dance.

(A/N: now's a good time to play the song on the side!)

He starts singing on my ear.

You should never cut your hair cause I love the way you flick it off your shoulder. You will never know just how beautiful you are to me...

He kisses my ear and butterflies were playing in my stomach. My head rests on his shoulder with my eyes closed, just trying to hear his heart. He sings occasionally.

You'd laugh at me and be asking me if I'm gonna be home next week, then you'd lie with me till I fall asleep...

I kiss his shoulders. This night is too perfect.

So I'll take you to the beach

And walk along the sand

And I'll make you a heart pendant

With a pebble held in my hand

And I'll carve it like a necklace

So the heart falls where your chest is

And now a piece of me is a piece of the beach

And it falls just where it needs to be

And rests peacefully

So you just need to breathe

To feel my heart against yours now, against yours now

He slightly makes distance between us to look at me. I'm suddenly lost in his eyes. Before my mind registers what he was doing.

He kneels in front of me.

"Jace, I've been loving you for quite some time now and I know I'll never stop loving you until my last breath. We've been through a lot, but you kept on loving me still. I can't imagine a day without you on my life. Now all I'm asking you is..... Will you marry me and be with me forever? Even though I'm not perfect, I'll try to make you laugh everyday. I won't ever make you cry again. I just don't want to...." I cut him by pulling him I and kiss him. He pulls away and wipes the tears off my cheeks, I didn't even realize I was crying and he was crying too.

"Yes Justin, I'll be with you forever." He kisses me and a wild applause and whistles started to seep through my ear.

He pulls away and laughs. I didn't notice that the whole crowd in the restaurant was watching Justin's little proposal.

"I love you." I mouthed.

"I love you too." He says as he plants a kiss on my forehead.

Paris, you never fail to amaze me.

(A/N: So sorry to have ended this but there are some stories running through my mind and I think it's brilliant! Thank you for reading my first fan fiction!)