III Leaf

I sat down at the pavement, no one around, they're probably inside, and I'm here feeling really bad, literally crying my eyeballs out. "Now why would someone as beautiful as you cry in front of a concert center?" I didn't even bother looking. But I had to let out everything inside me. He sounded familiar though, so I sniffed and then talked. "my boyfriend broke up with me, and now I got kicked outta the line to see Justin for something I didn't even start, it was my only chance to see Justin live and I blew it. Fucking blew it." the guy sat down beside me. "tell you what.. After you see the concert, let's hang out. Agree?" didn't he just hear what I said? I said I got kicked out of the line didn't i? "I got kicked out of the line remember?" "come on, I don't want any of my beliebers feeling sad on a concert night" "MY? my beliebers?" I decided to look at him, thinking he was mental or something. "yes, my beliebers" the I saw the guy sitting beside me.

Who in the right belieber mind wouldn't recognize his voice the first time he talked? Yup ME. But in my defense, I was really messed up. I can't believe it. His body was covered with what he was wearing out recently, a white top, jeans, vans and a beanie. He looked oh so hot. And so sexy. My eyes suddenly stopped letting out tears.

My mouth dropped open, literally. My eyes widened like an owl's eye. And strangely, my mind was battling as to why I reacted like that. I didn't know if it was because JUSTIN FREAKING BIEBER was seating with me while I bawl my eyes out. Or if it was because he looked so sexy and hot especially when he gave me a reassuring smile.

How could someone so adorable look hot and sexy too? That is practically unfair for people. "better close that, we wouldn't want flies to have a concert there do they?" I managed to cover my mouth with my hands. I flushed.

Feeling embarrassed that he had to see that. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry you had to hear all my problems" my heart was pounding, the kind where you're nervous if he could also see or even feel my heart pound. "No, it's okay. i want to help my beliebers. But the only thing I could help you with right now is the concert thing, since you're broken, why don't I be your date for the night? I'll give you backstage pass and we could squeeze in an hour after the concert for a little dinner. You okay with that?" I was about to pass out.

Is this real life? I swear he had a way in keeping close with his fans. I answered with a nod. Not knowing how else I could react. "cool! Let's go" He took my hand to signal me to stand up,and when I stood up he let go of my hand.

I tried my best to walk, it seemed like it was just a dream, and turns out that my body wasn't cooperating, my feet wobbled and stumbled upon the concrete pavement. But I managed to straighten up just about when Justin looked back. He flashed me a smile. He's so hot I swear! Better than his instagram pictures!

We walk inside and right at this very moment... I knew this was going to be the best night of my life.