13.

A U T H O R

"Don't start with me." Jennie angrily said towards the annoying human being she has ever seen in her whole life.

"Don't start with me." She mocked.

Guess what? Jennie bumped into someone again and it's none other than Lisa.

"You're so annoying!"

"You too."

Jennie glared at her and Lisa glared at Jennie back.

Jennie was about to pass by her but she pulled Jennie near her. She moves her face closer to Jennie's ear and whispered something that made the brunette shiver.

"Let's have a deal, I'll be counting the times you bumped into me. Once you reached ten, you'll be mine."

She left and Jennie was left there standing in her place still shocked at what she said.

Jennie's facial features changed when she thinks about Lisa claiming her as her.

"Never gonna happen." She told herself.

Many students were looking at Jennie and gossiping with each other. Maybe wondering what the new student told the Vice President.

"What?! Gossiping again? Why are you girls great at gossiping but you always fail at your tests? Study your notes! Not your gossips!" Jennie got pissed and shouted.

"Piece of ugly shrimp gossipers..." She whispered.

Jennie left the hallway and walk towards the cafeteria angrily and sat beside Rosé.

"What trouble did you do?" Nayeon asked as soon as Jennie sat.

"I didn't do any trouble." Jennie said.

"Kim Jennie."

Jennie was scared of her Irene unnie's authorized voice, everyone does.

"Yah! Unnie! It was Lisa's fault!"

"I'll bet that Jennie unnie and Lisa will be a couple." Yeri said and Jennie glared at her.

"Not gonna happen, I'll kill her first." Jennie said and angrily stab the fried chicken with her fork.

"What's with Lisa?" Sana asked.

"She bumped into me again and threatened me with something."

"WHAT?!"

They shouted and of course, Jihyo's voice was the loudest and when Mina shouts, it was like Jihyo's natural speaking voice.

Everyone inside the cafeteria looked at them even Lisa's group of friends.

"Yah! You gays don't need to shout!" Jennie told them.

"I'm not gay." Jihyo said.

"You're not sure!" Momo said.

Jennie looked at her sisters and they were glaring at somewhere particular. Jennie looked at where they were glaring, and just like what Jennie is thinking, the two were glaring at Lisa's group of friends who are walking towards their table.

"Pray for Lisa." Jihyo said that made the others laugh.

"Yow! Lisayah, did you do something stupid?" Jeongyeon asked when she noticed Irene and Mina glaring at her.

"No?" She unsurely said.

"Bro, start praying for your life." Dahyun said.

Lisa suddenly feels uneasy because of Mina and Irene's glare and with what her friends told her.

"What did I even do?" She asked herself.

As soon as they reach the table, Irene was about to stand up but Jennie stopped her.

"Unnie!" Jennie whispered yelled.

"What? I need to talk to her." Irene said.

"No, it's nothing serious unnie." Jennie said.

Well, Jennie doesn't want to tell what was the threat all about and she doesn't want Lisa to find out what she told to her friends. Jennie is not afraid but afraid. It's a 50-50 situation for her, she doesn't know what Lisa will do.

"You too Mina, sit down." Jennie said when she noticed that Mina was about to stand up.

Mina was glaring at her sister and Jennie look at them pouting.

"Oh gosh Kim Jennie, don't do this to me." Irene mumbles and Jennie giggled because she knew that Irene gives up.

"I'll let this pass but once I see her or go near her, I'll talk to her." Irene sternly said.

Jennie just nodded.

"Where did they go?" Mina asked when she saw that Lisa's group is nowhere to be found.

"They left already and Rosie has something to explaining." Sana said that made the three sisters confused.

"Why? What happened?" Asked Jennie.

"You three were too busy talking so you missed what happened." Yeri said.

"She kissed Jisoo's cheeks." Momo said and continue to eat her burger.

"You what?!"

"I kissed my girlfriend's cheeks."

"YOUR WHAT?!"

Rosé blushed and covered her face from being embarrassed. Once again, students around the cafeteria are looking at them because of the squad shouting.

"Oh, my, gosh, the most innocent person I know got a girlfriend! Girl, you are more gay than me!" Sana said that made her friends look at her.

"When did you say yes to her?" Jennie asked.

"Yesterday."

On the other side...

"Okay, unnie, I know your so in love with her but can you please stop smiling like that? You're creeping the heck out of me." Tzuyu said that made Jisoo glared at her.

"Right, you look like an idiot unnie." Said Dahyun that made her friends laugh.

"You'll are just jealous because I have a girlfriend." Jisoo proudly said and flipped her hair.

While they were talking, a cub was just sitting there, being quiet and thinking deeply of something... Or maybe someone.

The bell rings and they all went back to their rooms. As they head in, Chaeyoung looked at where Mina is sitting and she unconsciously smiled when she saw her.

"Someone's in love." Joy teasingly said and Chaeyoung looked at her friends.

She points to herself asking if it was her that they were teasing.

"Of course it's you! Do you like her? Don't you?" Jeongyeon teased.

"Pabo! Of course, Chae Chae doesn't like her, she's not yet over her said childhood friend." Said Jisoo and Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at them.

Chaeyoung then thinks about her childhood friend that she saw the time her friend was finally adopted by someone.

I just wish you could remember me.

~•~

Finally an update! I'm done with all my school works which is amazing but there will be new ones because tomorrow will be another start of the new quarter.

What's your zodiac sign?
Mine is Gemini.