3.

J E N N I E

"I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, your ASC Vice President. Nice to meet you." I said when it was my turn to introduce myself.

I don't even know why we need to introduce ourselves, I mean, I have been seeing the same faces every school year.

"Next." Mrs. Lee said.

Irene unnie stands up and introduces herself with her famous poker face.

"I'm Joo-hyun Irene Bae, your ASC President." She plainly said.

Unnie has been cold to everyone after the accident that happened to mom and Mina, she shows a different person in front of everyone and different in front of her loved ones.

"Hey, Jennie, let's go." I heard my sister Mina said.

"Where?" I ask.

"Garden, where else? Come on, the others are walking towards there already." She said and I nodded.

I'm full-blooded Korean, but my real parents live in New Zealand and I was born there. When I was three, they left me at the orphanage and I had been there till I reach seven. When mom and dad adopted me, I was the happiest person. The next day, they said that we will fly to Japan to meet my other sister, and that is Mina. Mina was shy when I first met her but we get along when we talked about the same cartoon we both like back then. Mom and dad said that we have another sister, their real daughter and that is Irene unnie, me and Mina was nervous on the day that we met her, because she might not like us, I mean we came from an orphanage that her parents just adopted. But I never felt that I was adopted, they let me feel that I am part of the family. That's why I'm grateful to them.

Before I was adopted, my name was only Ruby Jane, then mom and dad decided to add Jennie on my name and that's what they call me after.

"Ouch!" Someone suddenly bumps into me that made me fall to the ground.

Damn! My butt hurts!

"Yah! Watch where you going!"

How dare this human shout at me when she was the one who bumped into me.

"Yah, don't shout on her Lisa, just say sorry." I heard the Jisoo girl said.

"What?! Why?! She was the one who bumped into me." I think these human is a pabo.

Mina helped me to stand up and I look at her with my annoyed look that made her roll her eyes at me.

"How dare you roll your eyes at me." I said.

"How dare you roll your eyes at me." She mimicked.

I was ready to punch her beautiful face when Mina stopped me.

"Uhm, uh, sorry if she bumped into you Jennie." Jisoo said and pulls Lisa away from us.

I look at our surroundings and many students are standing there looking at us.

"What?! Can't you just mind your own business?! Huh?!" I shouted and they immediately go.

Nosy students.

"Wow Jennie, the first day of classes and you already found an enemy." Mina said and shook her head.

"Oh shut up Mitang. As if you didn't found a cub to turn down." I said and she looked at me confusingly.

"Cub? Turn down? Are you high?"

"No, come on, they are waiting, and don't tell Irene unnie." I said linking my arms with hers.

"Psh! As if she won't know it. I bet when we got there she'll ask you what happened."

That's true, things that are related to me and Mina, Irene unnie would easily know.

We walk until we reach the garden.

"Finally!" Sana shouted.

"Jennie Ruby Jane, the first day of classes, and you already got in a fight?" Here we go, strict unnie coming through.

"Unnie, it's not a fight, I didn't even start it." I said and sat down beside Nayeon unnie.

"I didn't start it my ass, you can't fool us mandu kitten!" Sana said.

"Yah! I'm saying the truth! You can even ask Mina!" I defended.

Everyone looked at Mina.

"Uhm... Jennie was just walking beside me then she and the new student bumped into each other and then Jennie fell on the ground and the new student shouted at her?" Mina said more like a question.

Then they turn back their attention to me.

"Come on! Don't scold me now! I really didn't start it." I pouted.

"Awww!" Everyone awed except my sisters.

Our friends rarely see me being like this. I am always serious or having a blank, cold, or straight face. Having a cold aura, well, not just me, my sisters too.

"Okay, who wants food? My treat." Irene unnie asks.

Yes! I thought I would literally get scolded the whole day!

"Me!" Everyone shouted but the loudest was Rosé and Momo.

"Okay, let's go to the cafeteria." Irene unnie said and the two food lovers in our group stand up and skip as we go towards the cafeteria.

Yeri being a child joined Rosé and Momo skipping at the hallway and the rest of us is walking behind them.

Going into the cafeteria, many eyes were on us. We didn't mind the people looking at us and we just walk towards our usual spot here at the cafeteria.

"What do you want to eat?" Unnie ask.

We all said what we want to eat and she types it down on her phone.

"I'll come with you." Nayeon unnie said.

"Okay, two more." Irene unnie said and we immediately avoid having eye contact.

"Oh! Come on!" I heard Irene unnie said.

"Yah!" I shouted as she drags me with her.

"Can you not shout? Everyone is looking at us." Irene unnie said.

"Why me? You could have dragged Mina." I complained.

"Shut up mandu, I'm here." I heard Mina annoyingly said.

Oh, Nayeon unnie dragged her.

We ordered the foods and Irene unnie paid using the Mademoiselle card. Every student is given its own card to be used to pay here in the cafeteria. No one pays here using cash.

After getting our orders, we go back towards our table.

"We just ordered and when we came back, there's already a bouquet of flowers? Wow. Guess these would happen every day." Mina said which the others agree.

There would always be a bouquet of flowers every time we eat. It's because many girls wanna date everyone in our group especially Momo, Sana, Nayeon, and Rosé.

"Who gave that?" I ask.

"Jisoo." Everyone said.

Oh, the one who was with the girl who bumped into me. I should not forget that I need to make that girl say sorry to me. She messes with the wrong kitten.

I was too busy thinking of how would I make that girl pay, that I didn't notice that Momo was already stealing food from my tray.

"Yah!" I slapped her hands as she was about to steal my dumplings.

"Only one?" She ask cutely.

I look at her with a smile.

"No."

Everyone laughed and immediately stopped when some group of people sat down at the next table on our right.

There she is.