4.

M I N A

Silence occupied us when a group of people sat at the table at our right. It's because Seulgi is there with her friends which includes the new students, Jisoo, Jeongyeon, Wendy, and Tzuyu.

"Yah!" Irene unnie semi shouted when Yeri was about to get her food.

"Otoke! You're becoming like Momo! Don't be a pig Yeri-sshi." Nayeon unnie teased.

"I'm not a pig, I'm gay." Eh?

We look at her confusedly and she looks at us back also confused.

"What?" Momo asks shoving food in her mouth.

"Nothing, just eat." Sana said.

We continued to eat our food and we talked about some random kinds of stuff.

I'm Japanese and they said that my real parents got killed by some random people, my other relatives doesn't want to take care of me so they left me at the orphanage when I was one and I live there till I was seven. I can't remember any of my childhood at the orphanage, I forget everything because of the accident that happened. Until now, I can't remember any of the past, and I don't have any plans to remember anything from the past. I'm contented with my present, I don't need my past. Having my family right now is the best thing that happened to me. They never left me, especially my sisters, we may not be real sisters but I treasure them the most.

Sharon was my only name but mom and dad said that the name Mina suits me so they added it to my name and started to call me with it.

"Yah! Minari, are you okay? Is there something wrong?" I heard Irene unnie said.

"Huh? I'm fine, there's nothing wrong." I said.

"You sure?" I nodded.

"Good morning Moiselles! May we request for the Academy Student Council officers and the new students to proceed at the forum at this moment. Again, may we request for the Academy Student Council officers and the new students to proceed at the forum at this moment. Thank you."

Someone announced.

"Guess we'll be having a meeting." Jihyo said.

"Yeah, we'll see you guys later." Jennie said and we stand up to go to the forum.

We left the cafeteria and walk out of the our building since the forum is at the other building near the exit of the Academy.

As we walk, I felt like someone was looking at me. I turn to move my head and find the person who was looking at me but there was none.

"Earth to Sharon."

"Yah! I said don't call me that Ruby Jane." I glared at my sister and she giggles.

"What happened to you? Why do you keep on dazing off? Is there any problem? Did someone bully you? Where is that human? Let me beat tha- ouch! Unnie!"

"You're overreacting again kitten. But... Did someone bully you? Tell me the name and I would kick that person on the butt." She said and I groaned.

"Psh! You're overreacting too bunny." Jennie scoff.

"Oh! Shut up you mandu, I can't let someone hurt our maknae."

"Here they go again." I mumble and look at my two lovely sisters bickering.

"Wow! I can't believe I'm seeing this wonderful sight of these two bickerings." Jihyo said.

"Stop, both of you, no one bullied me or anything. I am fine, okay? Now let's go shorties." I said and started to walk away.

"Yah! You're not that tall!" I heard Jennie shouted and I giggled.

Heading in the forum, Uncle is there with the new student from our class and some freshmen, I think.

"What took you long girls?" He asked.

"Sorry uncle, these short- I mean these two walk slow." I said and walk fast towards my uncle before Jennie could smack me.

"Psh! Lucky Pengu! Anyways where are the others?" Jennie ask.

"Oh well, I told the other officers to tour the new students around. And since these ladies are your classmates, it's better if you three would tour them around the Academy, and for you Ms. Park, please tour these freshmen around too." Uncle said and I look at the new students.

Hmm... As far as I remember their names are, Dahyun, Joy, Lisa, Seulgi, and... And, what was her name again? Oh! Katarina!

"After the tour, you could go back to what were you ladies doing earlier." Uncle said and we all nodded.

Uncle took his leave and we were left inside the forum with the new students. We bid our goodbye to Jihyo as she heads out with some freshmen students.

"Uhm, okay... Since we are at this building, let's start our tour here. Let's go." Irene unnie coldly said and headed out of the forum not waiting for us.

I look at my sister Jennie and gave her a knowing look. She sighs and just shrugs her shoulders.

We followed our unnie and started the tour. From time to time, we would brief them about the Academy and how students here study or do their things. We also told them some Academy rules and regulations. One and a half hours had passed and the tour was finally done.

"That's it, you could now go wherever you wanna go." Irene unnie said and left.

Jennie soon followed and I was about too but someone holds my wrist that caught me off guard.

"Can we talk?" A certain person asks.

"Uhm, sorry but I have to go. My sisters are waiting for me." I said with my poker face.

"It won't take long." She said.

"Minari! Hurry up!" I heard Jennie shouted.

"Coming!" I semi shouted.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go. Maybe next time." I said and immediately left.

As I reach Jennie, she asks me what was that about.

"I don't know." I said.

Why would that person want to talk to me? We aren't even close.

She looks at me with her judging look and said.

"Mina Sharon! Tell me honestly, is that cub your girlfriend? Huh?"

"What the heck?! Why would I date her? I just know her today!" I exclaimed.

Why would I even date someone? That's not in my vocabulary.

"Well, she has been looking at you the entire tour and I caught her staring at you when they were at the cafeteria. Oh! And she was introducing herself, she was only focusing her eyes... on your Myoui!"

"Oh shut your mouth kitten! You and your assumptions! Let's go! Irene unnie is pissed." I said and drag her towards a direction where only the three of us knew.

But thinking of what Jennie just told made me think about that Katarina. Why do I feel like I know her for some reason? She looks oddly familiar to me.

Just who are you Ms. Son?